Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

South Lake Tahoe, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos is a wedding musician based in Tahoe, California, featuring Anne Roos, a Grammy® Award-winning harpist with over 30 years of performance experience. She most recently received the LUXlife Magazine Global Wedding Awards Wedding Harpist of the Year 2018 for the USA. She plays a wide variety of music styles - any type of music that a DJ can play! Anne Roos will travel to perform for you - to Sacramento, Reno, San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma, central California, southern California, and beyond.

Experience
Harpist Anne Roos is a highly sought-after wedding musician. Her music aired on NPR and was spotlighted on the United Airlines Inflight Music Service. She taught music for the Los Angeles Unified School District and was educated at UCLA.

Anne Roos is willing to travel to perform at your wedding festivities. Her elegant harp performances are ideal for your wedding ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and even your marriage proposal. Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos provides the following services:

• Your choice of music played on the Celtic harp
  • Willing to learn new songs for your special day
  • Samples of her wedding music for your listening review
  • Extensive music playlists for your choice of selections
  • Amplification (sound/PA system) available
  • Music during performance breaks
  • Willing to sign NDA for celebrity weddings and events
  • Proof of liability insurance

Other Services
Anne Roos is a full-service harpist. She performs for various events, including black-tie events, school programs, concerts, and festivals. She also teaches harp lessons for beginners and advanced students alike, offering online courses and in-person lessons.

68 Reviews for Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

68 Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Reviews

Y
Featured
YVONNE

Married on 09/01/2018

Anne is simply amazing. From our 1st contact at the Bridal show until our vow renewal she was nothing short of fantastic. When I first seen her I would have never dreamed of having a harp player at my ... Read more wedding. After listening to her for just a few minutes I knew I had to book her for my ceremony. Working with Anne was was a pleasure and very stress free. My guests just absolutely loved her and were blown away that she was playing Metallica. I wish I could give her 10 stars that is how much we loved her

B
Braighlee Silvera

Married on 05/04/2019

Added to the beauty, uniqueness and tranquility at our wedding.

Anne was absolutely amazing at our wedding. We first met her at another friends wedding and wanting something different than a boring DJ. So we decided to hire Anne! She was able to play songs from ... Read more from our list of “our songs” that we’ve played over the years and was able to make our day so special and unique. All of our guests told us as well how beautiful it was to listen to the harp and eat brunch and watch the river flow by. I could see her playing in any setting, by a pond, in a field, by the river, in a cabin, a church or on the beach. Anne was absolutely so sweet and professional as well as beautiful and timeless at our wedding and I can’t wait to hire her again for our next special event!

J
Jill Santa Rosa

Married on 12/14/2018

The Amazing Anne

My family has known Anne for many years & when I got engaged my dad insisted we book her for my wedding. Before we even got to talking about music Anne spent several hours on the phone with me, giving ... Read more me venues and caterers to check out and other people to ask after. She is a wedding professional and a joy to talk to. She gave me so much advice about having a wedding in the Reno-Tahoe area that I never would've otherwise gotten. Her playlist is beyond expansive. I was so excited that our song was in her repertoire (I Will Follow You Into the Dark) as it's not a traditional wedding song. It sounded so beautiful as she played it behind our ceremony. Being two millennials getting hitched we also loved her playing of I'll be There for You from FRIENDS for our processional and the Game of Thrones theme song for our recessional. The GOT song got a lot of recognition and admiration. It's a moment I won't soon forget. Anne was always easy to contact and encouraged me to ask any and all questions I needed to. Which I did! She's a professional 100% of the way. So many of my friends and relatives relayed their amazement at her musical ability to me and my husband. I chose mostly popular love songs from the last couple of decades for her to play during our cocktail hour. My favorites were Come What May, Killing Me Softly and God Only Knows. Anne was a joy to have on our special day. To make your wedding ever more memorable, hire this extraordinary musician.