Cely's Events

Miami, Florida, FL · View map

About Cely's Events

Cely’s Events is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. Owner and wedding planner Cely recognizes that each client is unique, she'll customize your event and work with you to create your dream wedding. She has planned a variety of events spanning from elegant indoor celebrations to beach-front ceremonies. Cely has earned countless positive reviews applauding her beautiful event design, expert planning and organizational proficiency. Clients also praise her guidance and reliability on their special day. Cely’s Events can also plan wedding-related events, such as the rehearsal dinner.

Cely’s Events offers both full planning and day-of coordination to make sure everything goes according to plan. Along with traditional weddings, this planner can organize the following wedding types:

• Civil

Ariana
Ariana Rivera

Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding!!!

Cely is definetly without a doubt an amazing wedding planner. I knew she was perfect since the day I met her. She is very organized which gave me a HUGE peace of mind. We encountered little issues the ... Read more day of our wedding but Cely was on it and she made sure our day wasn't ruined because of it. I got to admit that I'm a perfectionist and I like things done a certain way but I felt so comfortable with her that I told her that she could make judgement calls with how things were set up because I gotta admit she has good taste. Cely I will be forever grateful for putting together my dream wedding. It seriously surpassed my expectations. Also, her vendor recomendations were without a doubt exceptional. Thus, if you want a perfect wedding she is the one to hire.

Laurice
Laurice

Married on 11/03/2018

What a reflief!!!

What a relief to have Cely and her team I was able to savor my big day. To know that professionals where in charge gave me a peace of mind that was priceless. I had high expectations and many details ... Read more and everything was executed very well :)

Arlene
Arlene

Married on 10/27/2018

A dream come true

To say that my wedding was perfect is just an understatement! My husband and I began planning our wedding about 2 years ago and after trying to do things ourselves, we quickly realized that we needed ... Read more help! That’s when we found Cely! From the moment we met her I knew she was the one! Throughout the entire process she put me at ease, recommended the BEST vendors and got things done! My wedding was beyond perfect, it’s was my dream come true! Everything ran smoothly and she made sure that everything looked just how we wanted! She even had to make a last minute decision without me or my husband or MOH and because she takes the time to get to know you personally and your vision - she was able to execute it and made things look just as if it were me making the decision! I knew I could trust her and that is such a great feeling! There is no doubt that you are in great hands with Cely! I cannot wait for another event so I can have her and her team help and also hug her again (she give great hugs). Carlos and I truly can’t thank Cely and her team enough for making our dream wedding come to life!