Cely's Events

Miami, Florida, FL · View map

About Cely's Events

Cely’s Events is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. Owner and wedding planner Cely recognizes that each client is unique, she'll customize your event and work with you to create your dream wedding. She has planned a variety of events spanning from elegant indoor celebrations to beach-front ceremonies. Cely has earned countless positive reviews applauding her beautiful event design, expert planning and organizational proficiency. Clients also praise her guidance and reliability on their special day. Cely’s Events can also plan wedding-related events, such as the rehearsal dinner.

Cely’s Events offers both full planning and day-of coordination to make sure everything goes according to plan. Along with traditional weddings, this planner can organize the following wedding types:

• Civil

S
Stephanie

Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful day-of coordination

I hired Cely as my day-of coordinator, and she was fabulous. Completely understood my vision and helped execute the day without a hitch. She has a fantastic process to ensure details do not fall ... Read more through the cracks and is extremely responsive to questions. And she is wonderful to be around as well. Hire her!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 01/05/2019

Best. Decision. Ever.

Cely came highly recommended by some mutual friends of my husband and I and we couldn’t have made a better decision than hiring her for the Month Of wedding planning. From our first meeting about 6 ... Read more months before the wedding she was super sweet and we hit it off immediately. I felt comfortable that she was gonna help me pull everything together and make it perfect. Or as perfect as possible. I’m a very organized person so I’m sure she appreciated that but so was she, we went through EVERYTHING we would ever need and things that you don’t even think about she reminded us about. All my vendors knew her from working previous weddings and honestly everything just happened so smoothly and organically. The day of my wedding I was able to enjoy it and savor the day and know with complete peace of mind that it was in good hands. My wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and I’m sooooooo happy that Cely will forever have been a part of that day! I would shout off any rooftop I love her, she kept me sane!

E
Emily

Married on 12/22/2018

Best decision ever!

I decided to hire a wedding planner because I knew I wanted to have a beautiful wedding but also a beautiful planning process. I wanted to make sure I had the guidance of an expert and the much needed ... Read more help due to my busy schedule. I met a couple planners but no one like Cely. When we met I connected with her immediately. Her organization and the way of carrying herself won me over so I hired her for full planning. My now husband and I knew we were in good hands and the fact that all the other vendors kept reassuring us that we were set having Cely as our wedding planner gave me the peace I needed to enjoy it all from beginning to end. I truly had an amazing experience with her every time we had a meeting or we had an appointment with a vendor. Our wedding was a complete success and everyone (our guests to my family and friends) were all impressed with her and how well planned everything was. I must admit I am a control freak and after a year of talking practically every day, Cely became my friend and she got to know me so well that many times she had already taken care of the things she knew I was going to ask her. I could go on and on about this past year but all I can say is that Cely was the first and best decision of our wonderful wedding. I already told her I am going to miss her so much over whatsapp but I am still going to write it here because she is simply spectacular!!!