Cely's Events

Miami, Florida · View map

About Cely's Events

Cely’s Events is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. Owner and wedding planner Cely recognizes that each client is unique, she'll customize your event and work with you to create your dream wedding. She has planned a variety of events spanning from elegant indoor celebrations to beach-front ceremonies. Cely has earned countless positive reviews applauding her beautiful event design, expert planning and organizational proficiency. Clients also praise her guidance and reliability on their special day. Cely’s Events can also plan wedding-related events, such as the rehearsal dinner.

Cely’s Events offers both full planning and day-of coordination to make sure everything goes according to plan. Along with traditional weddings, this planner can organize the following wedding types:

• Civil

Liliana
Liliana Paan

Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Planner/Day Of Coordinator

LOOK NO FURTHER! HONESTLY STOP LOOKING FOR A WEDDING PLANNER AND CALL CELY! I had a two year engagement and met with her after meeting with another planner who I am beyond thankful didn't work out. ... Read more out. Cely was the Ying to my Yang. I am super detail oriented, punctual, type A, and have obnoxious eye for symmetry. As you can imagine, this can be challenging for any other planner but not for Cely. From the moment I met I knew she was it. She was patient, kind, a great listener and open to my crazy ideas. She is open and honest but also respectful. Her attention she gives you during the planning process is BEYOND exceptional--from meetings with vendors, phone calls, late text messages, Starbucks meetings, etc etc. Do not get me started on her day of attention to detail--you just wont find it with anyone else! My wedding wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for her.The timeline she set was seamless. So many things went wrong with other venues and venue-- I had no idea, actually no one did except for her. Everyone was on time and I enjoyed my day from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep. I never once felt like I couldn't enjoy my wedding or that the day passed so quickly because of HER. There's a saying "if you want something done right, do it yourself" she actually does it better than if you were to do it yourself. Also, save yourself the headache and go with the vendors she suggests--honestly trust me on this one. I learned the hard way. I am grateful she was placed in my path and will forever hold a special place for her in my heart. Thank you Cely!

Maria
Maria

Married on 03/16/2019

Day of Coordinator

Cely was AMAZING! From our first meeting, she made us feel so comfortable because she has thought about every detail (things we had not)! She was very responsive throughout the entire process, ... Read more excellently coordinated our rehearsal, and knew exactly what we wanted on the day of the wedding. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to her!

S
Stephanie

Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful day-of coordination

I hired Cely as my day-of coordinator, and she was fabulous. Completely understood my vision and helped execute the day without a hitch. She has a fantastic process to ensure details do not fall ... Read more through the cracks and is extremely responsive to questions. And she is wonderful to be around as well. Hire her!