Center Weddings & Events

Yorba Linda, CA · View map · Visit website

About Center Weddings & Events

Center Weddings & Events is the full-service event specialist located at the beautiful Yorba Linda Community Center. They have over 20 years industry experience and offer wedding packages that feature custom menus, innovative preparation, practical planning, flawless coordination, and exceptional levels of service.

30 Reviews for Center Weddings & Events

30 Center Weddings & Events Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 04/07/2018

Center Catering was an absolute dream to work with for my wedding in April 2018. Wendy, the coordinator, is the best in the business. She was extremely professional, prompt and encouraging. She ... Read more replied to every single email I ever sent with lightening fast speed, even if my questions were silly, and provided me with great feedback I. She made the whole planning process smooth and easy (as easy as planning a wedding can be!). On the day of the wedding, the food was amazing, the staff was courteous and professional, and the room decor was beautiful! Wendy and her staff made my wedding day memorable in the best possible way! Center Catering was fantastic. And spending an extra $300 to have Wendy be our day of coordinator was the BEST decision my husband and I ever made for our wedding! She was not only there to execute on the big day, she was with us every step of the planning process. I cannot thank ber enough for her services!

T
Trish

Married on 08/11/2018

Our experience with Wendy, the Coordinator, was wonderful! She was very sweet, helpful, and always responsive to any and all questions, or concerns. The food was amazing and the staff was courteous ... Read more courteous and professional. Thank you Wendy for all you did to make our day special and free us to really just enjoy the day and leave the details to you.

G
Gilbert

Married on 07/07/2018

We are very pleased with the services provided by Center Catering. Wendy Herckt is phenomenal to work with. Her knowledge of the field and expertise made our planning process extremely easy. We really ... Read more appreciated her willingness to be flexible with last minute changes. I highly recommend folks consider Center Catering as the food is excellent and the staff day of is great!