Centerville Florists

Dayton, OH · View map

About Centerville Florists

Centerville Florists is a wedding floral company located in Dayton, Ohio. For over 50 years, this floral design company has been a fixture in the Ohio wedding industry, creating stunning arrangements and upscale designs that fit any aesthetic or style. Centerville Florists take pride in their customer service, working closely with clients in order to execute their specific wedding vision. This company promises to supply your dream florals, putting the finishing touches on your celebration.

Experience

Joe Emerick of Centerville Florists has over 25 years of experience in floral design, as well as extensive knowledge of the wedding industry. Along with creating floral designs, Joe Emerick is also the lead instructor of the David-Curtis School of Floral Design.

While offering custom floral design services, Centerville Florists also offers a do-it-yourself wedding flowers design option. Each floral design is carefully and meticulously created to match your individual style, whether it be romantic, chic, rustic, classic, or eclectic. Floral services and arrangements include:

• Consultations
  • Clean up, set up, and delivery
  • Aisle decor

22 Centerville Florists Reviews

N
Nathan

Event date: 02/14/2018

Centerville Florists stepped up the best to help me out of a bad situation I was placed in by an online florist where I had placed my Valentine's Day order weeks in advance and then the flowers where ... Read more never delivered and the company did nothing to make things right after multiple attempts. Keith took my order, checked to make sure everything was on hand to make the arrangement I want, and then even said it would be delivered that afternoon. Later that afternoon my girlfriend text me and said she loved the flowers and soft bear along with the surprise chocolates that were sent with the order as well. Thank you Keith and Centerville Florist.

P
PEGGY

Event date: 12/20/2017

I am so glad i reached out to my family and friends to join me. We all can not say enough about how much fun we had. Also, in how much we learned in doing real flower arrangements. The owner and his ... Read more HELPERS WERE AWESOME!!!! THEY REALLY MADE IT A POINT TO GIVE HELP WHERE NEEDED. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL EASTER TO DO THIS WITH ALL OF MY SISTERS FOR "SISTER TIME". PLEASE--- IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO NOT ONLY FOR FAMILY OR FRIENDS THIS WOULD BE A GREAT EVENT TO DO WITH CO-WORKERS AS A WORK PROJECT= LOVE LOVE LOVE CENTERVILLE FLORISTS PEGGY CURLEY-HOLLEY

B
Belinda

Event date: 12/20/2017

This was the first time I took a Design with Wine class at Centerville Florists. What a fun experience! I learned how to create a beautiful holiday centerpiece with great guidance from Keith and Joe. ... Read more Joe. The wine tasting added to the evening. I'll definitely sign up for another Design With Wine class at Centerville Florists in the near future and include more friends!