Central KY Ceremonies

Jeannie
Jeannie Bailey

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Vineyard Wedding

Jacqueline was awesome and the ceremony was beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone planning a destination wedding in Georgetown KY. Read more Jacqueline was awesome and the ceremony was beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone planning a destination wedding in Georgetown KY.

Mariah
Mariah

Married on 06/15/2019

Adore her!

After meeting Jacqueline, we absolutely adored her and wanted her to be our officiant. She was great with communication and flexibility. She is such a warm person. Our ceremony was my favorite part of ... Read more our day and she is definitely part of the reason!

S
Sarah Workman

Married on 05/11/2019

Pick Jacqueline

Jacqueline was everything we needed for our wedding ceremony! It was important to me to find an officiant that could incorporate our faith and be ok with our 70 lb. Yellow lab to be in the ceremony. ... Read more She worked with us multiple times and had great suggestions on wording, passages, and vows. She came to our rehearsal to run through the specifics and the day of I felt completely comfortable. She showed up on time and was very professional. She sent in our paperwork quickly after our wedding. Officiating a couples’s wedding is a big responsibility and I am so glad we picked Jacqueline!