Central Texas J Booth

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Central Texas J Booth

Central Texas J Booth is a wedding photo booth rental company in Austin, Texas that specializes in quality, service, options and the fun comes naturally. We offer the newest state-of-art Mirror Booth and a high quality open style photo booth. Either booth will look good set up at your wedding. Amazing quality and unlimited photo Strips printed onsite and digital print emialed from the booth. Boost the fun with animated GIFs, great for online posting. Central Texas J Booth has been delivering unique experiences to weddings and special events in the Austin and Waco areas since 2010.

Choose the mirror booth or our open blue trunk style photo booth. With either option we will include:

• Unlimited photo strips

• Social sharing via email

• Custom print designs

• Props
  • Free online Gallery

• All digital prints via download

• A professional host with years of wedding experience will be there to deliver, set up, operate, and take down your photo booth.

Extra options like animated GIFs or extra time can be added at a minimal cost.

Pricing starts at 665 for 3 hours and receive 10% off any reservation of 4 hours or longer with offer code ww10. We also offer easy online booking on our website, but are happy to help anytime or assist with a reservation.

140 Reviews for Central Texas J Booth

140 Central Texas J Booth Reviews

G
Featured
Grace

Married on 12/31/2016

Book Central Texas J-Booth for your next event! The photo booth added such a fun touch for all of our guests at our wedding, and I loved looking at the pictures of everyone afterwards! The picture ... Read more quality is unmatched by any of the competitors, and the price is great too. Large selection of props. It was a hit. Thank you, Central Texas J-Booth!

E
Eunice

Married on 11/03/2018

Fun, easy, and worth it!!

Central Texas J Booth did an amazing job at our wedding! Ultimately we went with one of their preset designs for the picture strips, but they did let us play with a few mock-ups and were very patient ... Read more with us. The day of the wedding they arrived on time and set up the booth in a timely manner. The props were fun and our friends and family had a blast! We loved going back and seeing all the pictures from the night (since they gave us a digital link to all the pictures taken). Price-wise they were one of the more affordable photo booths we found, plus they're local Austinites so it was great supporting a local business!

J
Justyn

Married on 03/17/2018

Justin made the whole experience easy and effortless for us. I was overwhelmed with all of the stuff I had to get ready for my wedding but didn't have to put a second thought into my photobooth. ... Read more Justin handled everything in a very professional manner. Our guests LOVED the photobooth and I still have people come up to me to tell me how much fun they had with the pictures and props. 10 out of 10 would recommend!!