Ceremonies by Alex

Charlotte, NC · View map

About Ceremonies by Alex

Hello and congratulations! I'm Alex Cheek, a wedding officiant based out of Pinnacle, North Carolina. I've officiated at over seven hundred marriage ceremonies, so I have plenty of experience in what makes an enjoyable ceremony. Though I'm an ordained nondenominational Christian minister I perform both non-religious and religious weddings. I aim to please every one of my clients, ensuring them from the first correspondence that you have a wedding officiant who is dedicated to ensuring you have exactly the kind of cutom-written ceremony you desire. I've been a part of weddings of every kind imaginable, always ensuring the ceremony is both memorable and enjoyable for everyone there! Whether you have three people at your wedding or three hundred, you'll receive my full attention and care.

I have "run" countless rehearsals, and would be happy to assist you with that if you desire. Having spent years working in radio, I have a voice folks enjoy hearing, and one that never needs a microphone to be heard. My writing skills have always been praised for custom crafting ceremonies to fit the exact needs of the moment, and the exact wishes of my clients. Also, I've spent time acting on the stage, so I know a bit about how to deliver my "lines" with style and grace without upstaging the two real stars of the show--the couple getting married! You can watch me speak on a variety of wedding topics at my YouTube channel "Ceremonies By Alex." I perform weddings in Spanish, and have performed portions of ceremonies in eight other languages.

78 Reviews for Ceremonies by Alex

78 Ceremonies by Alex Reviews

Dwayna
Dwayna Fisher

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Alex is wonderful

Alex is very quick to reply and is super professional. I really like that he has videos of what to expect during the ceremony. He is very accommodating and has an open line of communication. Read more Alex is very quick to reply and is super professional. I really like that he has videos of what to expect during the ceremony. He is very accommodating and has an open line of communication.

J
JENNY

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Alex Cheek is a fantastic officiant! We had no idea who to use for our wedding, but based upon good reviews on another website we took a chance and were so glad we found him. He helped us write a ... Read more beautiful, personal, modern ceremony that really stayed true to who we were. We got so many compliments on the ceremony! He helped us blend traditions and come up with unique ceremony rituals that we had never seen before. Alex has a great personality and really helped guide us through the whole ceremony process seamlessly - it would have been so overwhelming without him. He even stayed after the ceremony and grabbed me a drink while I was taking photos - so thoughtful of him! Thank you for everything, Alex!

Amanda
Amanda

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Very impressed

Alex was so wonderful! We were able to write our own vows and hand pick our ceremony! He was punctual and my guest had to say this, “very impressed”, “liked him a lot”, and “I wasn’t bored at all ... Read more during the ceremony”. He fulfilled and exceeded our expectations.