Ceremonies by Alex

Charlotte, NC · View map

About Ceremonies by Alex

Hello and congratulations! I'm Alex Cheek, a wedding officiant based out of Pinnacle, North Carolina. I've officiated at over seven hundred marriage ceremonies, so I have plenty of experience in what makes an enjoyable ceremony. Though I'm an ordained nondenominational Christian minister I perform both non-religious and religious weddings. I aim to please every one of my clients, ensuring them from the first correspondence that you have a wedding officiant who is dedicated to ensuring you have exactly the kind of cutom-written ceremony you desire. I've been a part of weddings of every kind imaginable, always ensuring the ceremony is both memorable and enjoyable for everyone there! Whether you have three people at your wedding or three hundred, you'll receive my full attention and care.

I have "run" countless rehearsals, and would be happy to assist you with that if you desire. Having spent years working in radio, I have a voice folks enjoy hearing, and one that never needs a microphone to be heard. My writing skills have always been praised for custom crafting ceremonies to fit the exact needs of the moment, and the exact wishes of my clients. Also, I've spent time acting on the stage, so I know a bit about how to deliver my "lines" with style and grace without upstaging the two real stars of the show--the couple getting married! You can watch me speak on a variety of wedding topics at my YouTube channel "Ceremonies By Alex." I perform weddings in Spanish, and have performed portions of ceremonies in eight other languages.

35 Reviews for Ceremonies by Alex

35 Ceremonies by Alex Reviews

Dwayna
Dwayna Fisher

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Alex is wonderful

Alex is very quick to reply and is super professional. I really like that he has videos of what to expect during the ceremony. He is very accommodating and has an open line of communication. Read more Alex is very quick to reply and is super professional. I really like that he has videos of what to expect during the ceremony. He is very accommodating and has an open line of communication.

Beverly
Beverly Farmer

Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely perfect

Could not have been happier with Alex. He was more than I could have ever hoped for. Read more Could not have been happier with Alex. He was more than I could have ever hoped for.

A
Aaron Stumb

Married on 05/25/2019

Ales is a great officiant

Alex tailored a ceremony for us that was both sentimental and humorous. His delivery was perfect. Our guests all commented positively to the service. We would not hesitate to recommend Alex to anyone ... Read more looking for a pastor or officiant.