Ceremonies by Daphne Trees

Lansing, NC · View map

About Ceremonies by Daphne Trees

I am an ordained Interfaith Minister with a true gift for ceremonial writing. I am a storyteller - an artist who paints with words and so eloquently weaves together the tiny threads of your histories, special moments, and hopes for the future to tell your very own love story in a way that is breathtaking and unforgettable for both you and your guests.

My intuitive nature, creativity, and powerfully emotive writing style make planning your ceremony a breeze and my soothing, calming presence on your wedding day ensures you are able to let go of the stress so you can truly relax and fully enjoy your special day!

What's the best way to describe working with me?

Empowering.

Casey
Casey Price

Married on 06/07/2019

Wonderful!

Daphne was amazing and helped to make our ceremony even more perfect than we could have ever imagined! She exceeded every expectation we had! She helped guide us every step of the way and wrote such a ... Read more a beautiful, personalized ceremony that I never expected. She was so kind and attentive. We could not have made a better decision.

K
Kendra

Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!

Daphne wrote the most beautiful, thoughtful, and eloquent ceremony I could have hoped for. She was collaborative, patient, and helpful throughout the entire writing/editing process. The tone of her ... Read more ceremony was perfect. Highly recommended with no hesitation.

Katlyn
Katlyn Moyer

Married on 10/31/2018

Fantastic!

Daphne was wonderful and made our wedding wonderfully perfect to fit us. Even took time away from taking her children trick or treating to indulge in our Halloween experience with us. Read more Daphne was wonderful and made our wedding wonderfully perfect to fit us. Even took time away from taking her children trick or treating to indulge in our Halloween experience with us.