Ceremonies By Lauren

Princeton, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Ceremonies By Lauren

Ceremonies by Lauren is a wedding officiant based in Princeton, New Jersey. This wedding officiant specializes in non-religious ceremonies, same-sex marriages, and second marriages, as well as traditional ceremonies. Whether you are looking to create a custom ceremony or have it written for you, Ceremonies by Lauren will give you full control of the planning in order to give you the wedding ceremony you’ve always dreamed of.

Ceremonies by Lauren helps clients plan affordable, personalized wedding ceremonies that cater to your unique budget, as well as your beliefs and preferences. In order to ensure that your ceremony is the way that you want it, Ceremonies by Lauren offers consultations and meetings to coordinate with your wedding vision. This wedding officiant performs the following ceremonies:

• Civil union

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 11/24/2017

I was very nervous about finding an officiant but after reading many reviews on several websites, i found Lauren and so glad i did! From our very first contact to the very last minute of our ceremony, ... Read more ceremony, Lauren made me feel completely calm! We had no clue what we wanted our ceremony to be like but we just knew we wanted it fun and light-hearted and we did not want to write our own vows. After filling out Lauren's quick questionnaire and having our first phone call with her, we knew that we made the right decision. When she sent me the first draft of our ceremony, my husband and I took a weekend to go over it and see if we wanted to make any changes. We literally changed only two words, added two inside jokes between the groom and I, and had her change the wording of our sand ceremony just slightly as our five children were involved but we weren't using different colors as most sand ceremonies do. Lauren spoke clearly and with emotion that some of our guest even asked us if we knew her prior to our ceremony. Also, we were both nervous on having to repeat a few paragraphs and not forgetting any words, but Lauren repeated everything for both of us a few words at a time, and she spoke softly enough that our guests were able to hear only myself and the groom when reciting our vows which i thought was such a nice touch. She made sure she took care of the paperwork as soon as she arrived so everything was ready prior to our ceremony starting. She also gave me some tips a few weeks before the wedding to help me cope with some of the stress that i was going through and really helped me with advise on delegating some duties to my family. During the reception, i had so many guests tell me how beautiful our vows were and although i would have loved to take the credit for them, Lauren is amazing and she deserves all the credit! Thank you Lauren!

J
Jeanmarie L.

Married on 06/22/2019

Happy with our choice

We were looking at several different officiants, and we spoke over the phone to 2 or 3. We ended up choosing Lauren because we felt most comfortable with her approach to the ceremony and appreciated ... Read more the one all-inclusive price. We are very happy with our choice! Lauren met with us in person to get to know us, and she gave us a lot of information and samples to use when crafting our ceremony. She was open to all our feedback and really personalized the ceremony. Everything went well the day of, and she filed the marriage license for us afterward while we were on our honeymoon. We highly recommend Lauren!

C
Crystal Costa

Married on 05/29/2019

A Perfect Day!

Lauren did an amazing job creating a beautiful and personal ceremony for my husband and I! She got to know us and our story so that the ceremony would be exactly what we wanted and truly unique. It ... Read more was a magical day, the ceremony that Lauren created for us helped to make it the best day of our lives! I would highly recommend Lauren to all brides and grooms that want a customized, perfect ceremony!