Ceremonies by Meredith

Truckee, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ceremonies by Meredith

Ceremonies by Meredith is a highly-rated wedding officiant service located in Lake Tahoe, California. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2013 and specializes in creating custom ceremonies. Meredith Richmond is the owner of Ceremonies by Meredith, she began her officiant journey in Hawaii and now resides in Truckee, California with her husband and two kids. She has a passion for delivering the most memorable wedding ceremonies to her couples and their guests. Every service offered by Meredith is focused on crafting custom, personal and sacred ceremonies.

The ceremony is the heart of your wedding day, and Meredith designs each ceremony to tell your authentic love story. Whether you are planning for an intimate elopement or a large formal gathering, you can rest assured that Meredith will adapt perfectly to the setting and situation planned. Ceremonies by Meredith is a trusted name withing the wedding industry. She performs a wide variety of ceremonies, including: marriage, vow renewal, interfaith, same sex, religious, spiritual, non-denominational, commitment ceremonies and baby blessings. Additionally, Meredith offers elopement packages and officiant coaching for family and friends who are new to officiating and need guidance for performing, writing a ceremony script and obtaining a marriage license.

Areas Covered
In addition to Lake Tahoe, Ceremonies by Meredith offers officiant services to all locaitons in the region, including Truckee, South Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Valley. She is willing to travel for any destination wedding world wide.

84 Reviews for Ceremonies by Meredith

84 Ceremonies by Meredith Reviews

Megan
Featured
Megan

Married on 04/27/2019

Intimate April Wedding

Meredith is an incredible officiant! We were lucky enough to meet her in person after we had hired her to discuss our intimate wedding ceremony and my husband and I were both impressed with her ... Read more professionalism, attention to detail, and laid back personality. We felt as though our wedding ceremony would be customized for us and unlike any other ceremony we had ever attended. I honestly could not wait for our ceremony on the day of our wedding because I was so excited to see it all come together. She is genuinely sweet and caring, and even assisted us with the process of obtaining our marriage license. I feel blessed that she officiated our sacred ceremony in the mountains and now I feel blessed just to know her.

R
Richard V. Maccini

Married on 06/26/2019

Elopement Officiant

Meredith was great to work with from the start of our marriage planning. She addressed all questions, gave us recommendations and officiated our ceremony perfectly. Highly recommended! Read more Meredith was great to work with from the start of our marriage planning. She addressed all questions, gave us recommendations and officiated our ceremony perfectly. Highly recommended!!

J
Janessa

Married on 05/18/2019

Hands down best officiant

Meredith was absolutely amazing I cannot put into words how special she may our day but I will try to... First off, she meets with clients (via face to face or video chat) prior to your wedding so she ... Read more can get to know you on a more intimate level. She shares a questionnaire with both parties and uses the responses from the questionnaire in the ceremony. I had plenty of attendees after the wedding come up after and say she was the best officiant they’ve ever seen and that our wedding was very unique and intimate. Hands down, if you’re thinking about booking her, do it!