Ceremony by Crystal

Lakeland, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Ceremony by Crystal

Pastor Crystal, from Ceremony by Crystal, is a wedding officiant for couples marrying in the greater Lakeland, and cerntral Florida area.

This officiant, Pastor Crystal, is flexible, working with couples of all backgrounds to officiate weddings of all types. She is also bilingual, offering services in both English and Spanish or a creative mix of both.

Whatever the wedding ceremony vision, she will be there for couples each step of the way, to take the stress out and bring the confidence in to planning a ceremony that is "your story, your personality, your style"!

Her experience in front of crowds will help brides and grooms relax on their big day, as that comes easy to her. Calm is contagious!

Her experience in writing and TV production, will make the ceremony completely unique and personalized!

Her experience teaching university students, middle school student and children, means . . . you are going to have FUN!

Born in West Virginia, and raised in Latin America, she has a warmth that really connects with people.

Her experience, and joy as a minister means she loves all people! (And not just because it's her job!) :) "It's just in my DNA!"

"My only goal, is to help make this the day you always hoped it could be! You should know, writing ceremonies and officiating weddings is my full time passion and joy. When we are finished with it, your ceremony will be completely unique-- and it will be romantic, memorable, sweet and meaningful as well. And I promise, it will be fabulous for your guests too--not stuffy, cookie-cutter or boring!! I measure a successful ceremony by a few tears and lots of laughter. If that appeals to you . . . Let’s get started!"-Pastor Crystal

Licensed in the state of Florida to perform weddings, Ceremony by Crystal offers English and Spanish officiating services to couples on their wedding day.

She’s happy to officiate a traditional wedding or a non-traditional wedding.

She’ll work with couples to incorporate family traditions or build their own. She brings "a menu" of creative ideas that couples are welcome to incorporate into their ceremony to give it that personal and completely unique touch.

Pastor Crystal encourages couples to write their own vows and speak to one another from the heart, however will happily offer assistance to anyone hesitant in this area. She has sample wording of all kinds to send to couples.

This pastor officiates vow renewals and civil unions, as well as non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies.She can also be present for rehearsals.

Typically, ceremonies by this officiant last 30 to 60 minutes.

Ceremony by Crystal can work with couples of the following religions:

• Agnostic

Featured
Karen

Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING and so caring!

Perfect from beginning to end! Pastor Crystal helped me make the most creative ceremony full of love and laughter. My family was absolutely impressed with her professionalism, bubbly personality, and ... Read more genuine care for us, the couple. She even saved the day when I left my bouquet at home and she had some flower decorations to use! She made the whole ceremony writing process easy, fun, and personalized it to our love story. She is truly one amazing human being and I have not only found the best officiant, but also a friend that I hope I can see more often.

Sandra
Sandra

Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Oh, where do I begin? Pastor Crystal is a kind and sweet human being! My husband and I are so blessed that we found her. We cannot even imagine our wedding ceremony without her officiating it. From ... Read more the very first call, she was so sweet and informative. She made us feel comfortable and provide us with many ideas to make our ceremony unique and stand out from others. She would constantly call/email check on us just to make sure that we were doing all right throughout the wedding planning. She was promptly at the rehearsal and guided us through all the steps. She made sure that our ceremony flowed and that we were happy with every detail of it. She is absolutely amazing! We recommend her 100% you will not regret it.

Curtiss
Curtiss Homan

Married on 03/10/2019

Spiritual, Personal, Unforgetable

Our experience with Pastor Crystal was sublime. She really got to know both of us to tailor the perfect ceremony that not only fit our personalities, venue, ideas but also that incorporated our ... Read more nuclear family and touched our guests in ways they had not experienced at other weddings. Thank you so much for our wonderful day and experience. Love, Curtiss & Kristen