Ceres Community Center

Ceres, CA · View map

About Ceres Community Center

The 26,500 square foot Ceres Community Center, is located at the gateway to downtown Ceres. This facility was designed with substantial input from the community and provides a central gathering place for education, recreation and social events. Public amenities include over 9,000 square feet of assembly space, a teen activity room, arts & crafts center, computer learning center, senior activity room and kitchen. This facility is the perfect choice for your next special event.

Your event is too important to trust to just anyone. Our track record of successful events, in our inaugural year, has made us an industry leader. Because you have many options when selecting a venue for your event, utilizing our resources we can help you translate your plan into an exciting and memorable occasion, while giving meticulous attention to detail.

2 Reviews for Ceres Community Center

2 Ceres Community Center Reviews

J
jazmine

Married on 10/19/2013

Had My Ceremony At The Park And Reception At The Center. They Had Other Events Going In But Never Once Did They Interfere With My Wedding! Great Place To Go If On A Little Budget! Read more had My Ceremony At The Park And Reception At The Center. They Had Other Events Going In But Never Once Did They Interfere With My Wedding! Great Place To Go If On A Little Budget!

I
Ikaika

Married on 03/08/2014

This place is by far the best value and beyond that it is one of the cleanest nicest looking places available. Full kitchen and bar nice size room and friendly staff. Read more This place is by far the best value and beyond that it is one of the cleanest nicest looking places available. full kitchen and bar nice size room and friendly staff.

Ceres Community Center FAQ