Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts

Cerritos, CA · View map

About Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts

The Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts (CCPA) sets a new standard in elegance by offering a rich and sophisticated ambiance. Whether you are planning a wedding reception for 300 or an intimate ceremony for 50, the CCPA has the perfect space for you.

SIERRA ROOM

With its warm ash tones, the Sierra Room offers a beautiful view of the Fountain Court. The Sierra Room can be transformed into a dramatic setting or a natural airy atmosphere. Professional audio, video, and lighting are available upon request.

GRAND LOBBY

With its sweeping spiral staircase, elegant fireplace, copper and granite accents, the Grand Lobby creates an atmosphere of grandeur. This is the ideal location for wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners or receptions.

22 Reviews for Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts

22 Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts Reviews

B
becky

Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome on everything single level

The Cerritos Performing Art Center set the bar for excellence flexibility professionalism and sincerity. I would recommend this place a thousand times. Read more The Cerritos Performing Art Center set the bar for excellence flexibility professionalism and sincerity. I would recommend this place a thousand times.

D
Doreen

Married on 11/12/2011

Having our wedding at the Cerritos Performing Arts Center was one of the best decisions we made. The venue in itself is absolutely beautiful. Our guests enjoyed that we had the ceremony, cocktail ... Read more hour, and reception in one location, it was so convenient, and a big bonus that there is a hotel right across the street. The employees at the venue were extremely helpful and a delight to work with. We must have called so many times in the months counting down to our wedding, and every time we called or stopped by, we were always treated so great and were serviced with excellent customer service. The day of our wedding, our wedding coordinator and staff at the performing arts center, were so amazing. They took care of so many details and helped take a huge load of stress off of me. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to get married and is looking for an absolutely beautiful venue with great service. Our wedding was a wedding to be remembered.

E
Eva

Married on 03/19/2011

I had my wedding Ceremony and Reception here, and it was truly amazing. The grand staircase in the main lobby where I had my ceremony was breathtaking, I still remember walking down the stairs as my ... Read more husband, family and friends watched I was one of the highlights of my life. Derek was my wedding coordinator, which he came along in the package! I don't know what I would of done if I didn't have him! The level of profesionalism, dedication and talent that he has was awesome! He helped in the wedding planning so much! Everything was great, the prices and the venue was 100 percent evrything I paid for and more! Thank you Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts and Derek