CES Weddings & Events

Santa Rosa, California · View map · Visit website

About CES Weddings & Events

CES Weddings and Events is a Chico, California-based business that offers wedding planning and event design services to couples planning their nuptials in the Southern California Bay Area, Lake Tahoe and Mexico areas, and beyond. Since 2007, the talented team of coordinators at CES have assisted in planning over 300 weddings. With their 30 years of combined experience, you can be sure that you will be in great hands as you plan one of the most exciting days of your lives.

CES Weddings and Events is a full-service company that offers planning services for civil unions, religious and non-religious ceremonies, double weddings, military weddings and destination weddings. The services the CES team provides includes budget analysis, event design, guest list, and referrals. They also offer day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

10 Reviews for CES Weddings & Events

10 CES Weddings & Events Reviews

Miranda
Featured
Miranda

Married on 11/04/2017

When we first got engaged, I almost immediately reached out to Jodi, at CES! That was certainly my second, very best decision (my groom being the first). It was truly a pleasure to work with Jodi and ... Read more and her team. We chose the “day of” package, but it certainly wasn’t a day of experience. She was constantly checking in throughout the whole planning and answered every question I had and gave great recommendations. She is extremely professional, and objective which was critical when you are planning large(ish) wedding, in a short 6 months. She quickly picked up on all the details, got in contact with all of our vendors and put together a flawless wedding day! On the day of the wedding, she really helped calm my nerves and took care of EVERYTHING so that my bridesmaids and I (and my husband's groomsmen and him and our parents) could just enjoy the day! I would hire Jodi over and over again! Look no further Brides, CES is really more awesome then I had anticipated.

D
Diana

Married on 05/04/2019

CES made our day extra special

We hired Jodi and her team for day-of coordination, but I have to say I feel like we got so much more than that. Jodi was there for us from the moment we met to discuss our big day, answering ... Read more questions and recommending vendors and ideas. James and I and many of our guests can't stop talking about how great it was to have Jodi and her team there! They made the day go so smoothly and from my perspective nothing went wrong! Before the wedding, people kept telling us that things will go wrong, and that it will go by so quick and we'll be so distracted that we won't remember it. Well, thanks to CES none of that advice was true! We remember the day and we remember it being perfect, I just can't say enough how much that is credited to Jodi and her team. The wedding was at my parents house, which was extra special but also came with a lot of extra details to plan. It also is an extremely special place to our family so it was important to make sure everything was protected and that my parents had some peace of mind. Jodi and her team did just that, they took care of James and I, my parents, the house, our guests, vendors, and pets, and lastly they kept me hydrated...it's more important that you know. Last thing I'll say just to make it clear how great Jodi was, is that my husband and I on our big day both agreed that Jodi was our favorite person there. :) Thank you Jodi and the whole CES team!

H
Holly Moore

Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Jodi and her CES team have been the biggest blessing we never knew we absolutely needed until November 9th 2018. My husband and I were supposed to get married on November 10th, 2018 aka the weekend ... Read more the Camp Fire started. While we knew there were MANY others that had it much worse than we did, we were devastated at the fact that we had to postpone our wedding until March. Jodi was so much more than a vendor to us during this time. CES took care of all the rescheduling that was needed to be done and made this hard time easier for us. When March 23rd, 2019 FINALLY came around, our day was absolutely perfect and we owe all that to Jodi and her team. Amongst rescheduling, other family hardships, and pending weather.. Jodi was our rock and made sure every single detail was perfect. Jodi is not only a vendor and a vital person to our wedding day, but became our friend. Other than choosing my husband, choosing Jodi as our wedding planner was the best decision I ever made. If you are on the fence about choosing a wedding planner, hesitate no more. We will forever use CES for planning and events ❤️