Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant is in the heart of Downtown Orlando in historic Church Street Station where architecture, location, and atmosphere will provide you with a unique and memorable backdrop for the perfect day. From bejeweled stained glass windows in the Chapel Room, to hanging candles in the Fireplace Room, two ceremony options seat up to 90 guests. The Banquet Hall's reception space privately on the restaurant's second floor seating up to 165, provides a solid hand-carved antique wooden bar, and outdoor balcony overlooking the lights of Church Street. With award-wining cuisine, beautiful décor, and exceptional service, enjoy the wedding experience from start to finish. The Ceviche private events team is with you every step of the way.

106 Reviews for Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant

106 Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant Reviews

A
Alexandra Collette

Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing experience

I decided to have my wedding rehearsal dinner at Ceviche and am so happy with my decision. Kelly, the Director of Banquets and Catering, who helped us coordinate the food and venue space was a dream ... Read more to work with- super helpful, friendly, and prompt to respond to my questions. The venue space upstairs is gorgeous and even better- the food is AMAZING (got a lot of compliments from guests). Highly recommend if you're looking to host a party, ect

J
Juliane Duarte

Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Weeding Place

I did events before on this place, but now was for my Wedding, that we plan 2 weeks in advance. When I call Ceviche, Kelly was very helpful and understanding. The feed back that I got from the ... Read more weeding, that was one of the best weeding ever, food and beverage was on point, beautiful location, couldn't last for more. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect with out any problem or headache.

Michelle
Michelle Carlos Dawson

Married on 09/16/2018

So happy we decided on this venue

The food is amazing. The venue is beautiful. Kelly is exceptional at making everything run smoothly. 100% satisfied and happy we chose this venue. Read more The food is amazing. The venue is beautiful. Kelly is exceptional at making everything run smoothly. 100% satisfied and happy we chose this venue.