Cory Feuerbacher Music

Louisville, KY · View map

About Cory Feuerbacher Music

Cory Feuerbacher Music is a wedding music company based in Louisville, Kentucky. Owner and lead performer, Cory Feuerbacher, is a solo guitarist and pianist, with an impressive repertoire for couples to choose from and customize their wedding playlist. Cory plays a wide range of music, ranging from classical favorites to contemporary covers with a personal twist.Cory provides couples with both high-quality entertainment and professional and friendly customer service.

Cory offers couples his music services during the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, and breaks. As a professional wedding musician with plenty of experience in the industry, Cory appreciates the importance of having a special song played to enhance your celebration, and invites couples to request his learning of specific songs prior to their big day. Cory Feuerbacher can brings his own equipment, including a sound/PA system and microphones.

4 Reviews for Cory Feuerbacher Music

4 Cory Feuerbacher Music Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 07/23/2016

Cory was such a great addition to my wedding! He was flexible and super helpful. He helped me pick my songs, came to my rehearsal and did everything he could to make my special day perfect! Worth ... Read more every penny! I highly recommend Cory!

J
Jill

Married on 12/21/2015

Cory played guitar and sang during our daughter's wedding... It was beautiful and so many guests complimented and asked about him. His voice is simply magical. Read more Cory played guitar and sang during our daughter's wedding...it was beautiful and so many guests complimented and asked about him. His voice is simply magical.

K
Kalie

Married on 11/15/2014

Cory played an acoustic version of John Legends's 'All of me' during our wedding ceremony and it was simply amazing. Cory has so much talent that touches so many hearts. Read more Cory played an acoustic version of John Legends's 'All of me' during our wedding ceremony and it was simply amazing. Cory has so much talent that touches so many hearts.