CG Wedding Entertainment

Blue Springs, MO · View map

About CG Wedding Entertainment

An entertainment company located in Blue Springs, Montana with services to Kansas City and St. Joseph, CG Wedding Entertainment takes any wedding reception to a whole new level. With professional DJ and MC Cynthia Gassen, CG Wedding Entertainment helps couples create weddings that are unique, fun, and personalized. Cynthia has over 20 years of industry experience and helps couples create a fabulous and entertaining celebration.

Through a consultation, couples will discuss with Cynthia their do-not-play list and entertainment needs for the day. If required, Cynthia can provide bilingual MC services, along with video projection to enhance the special day. Couples can create their music playlist utilizing a variety of genres, including Christian, country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, top 40, R&B/soul, and rock. Other services available include:

• Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day

Other Services
At CG Wedding Entertainment, there is a wide range of event equipment available for rent. Couples can enhance their wedding with rental items such as a disco ball, microphone, projector, sound and PA system, and uplighting.

15 Reviews for CG Wedding Entertainment

15 CG Wedding Entertainment Reviews

J
Jocelyn

Married on 06/09/2018

I first worked with Cindy when I booked her for an event at work; everyone had such a great time so we continued to call her for events. When we decided to throw our son and his wife a reception ... Read more locally (they got married in Atlanta) , Cindy was the only person I thought of to DJ our event. I received so many compliments from our guests - I knew we would! You won't go wrong with Cindy - she exceeded my every expectation!!

J
Jenni

Married on 10/21/2017

CG Wedding Entertainment performs outstanding! Cynthia kept all our guests and myself dancing all evening! She’s personable, professional, and she listens to your needs and desires. She added the ... Read more extra glow to our wedding night!! Highly recommend!

B
Ben

Married on 06/17/2017

Cindy was great in making sure things stayed on track and was a delight for everyone! She even came looking for us when things were about to happen. I was even impressed that she kept to our must play ... Read more list and didn't play anything from our do not play list! We had a great time!