CH Photography 6

Cohasset, MN · View map · Visit website

About CH Photography 6

How do you envision yourself on the day you and your soulmate have been planning? Are you nervous about walking down the isle? Worried your groom will fall to pieces the first time he sees you in your dress? Will your bridesmaids be able to bustle your dress. Will your groom be able to tie his tie? Maybe you are terrified to be in front of the camera and are unsure you will know how to pose.

We love everything about weddings. The rings, the colors, the laughter, families reuniting to witness two people vowing to love, honor and cherish and ............the way he looks at her the first time he sees her in the dress.​

From the first time we meet to selecting pictures for your personal Wedding Art Book, CH Photography 6 guides you through your wedding photography experience.

We believe each couple has a unique story to tell and we want to document every moment of your day. As our mission states, we help our clients look and feel amazing. Even before the click of the shutter, we go over all the details of how to prepare for your day through image selecting, Pinterest mood boards, preferred posing styles and how we location scout to ensure stunning imagery. We are sort of like your second Maid of Honor, making sure no detail is forgotten and ensuring your day runs smoothly.

Providing a reduced-stress experience, this service guides couples through much of the photography process in advance so that they are aware of how everything works. CH Photography 6 is able to scout out locations near your venue that would suit a photoshoot, complete with graceful portraits. Additionally. they are available to compile a stunning Wedding Art Book with the couple so that all the best photos are presented in a manner which does them justice. Whether it is the shot of the couple kissing in the street, the group shot of the wedding party, or the charming shot of the newlyweds peering out through the back of their getaway car, CH Photography captures it all. Some of their other services include:

• Additional hours

E
Elizabeth Kahlstorf

Married on 06/01/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Kahlstorf

As any bride to be knows wedding planning can be overwhelming and the search for a photographer as "the perfect fit" who will capture not only the moments of your wedding day but also the essence and ... Read more emotion of the event is difficult. Let me help you out, if you are a Minnesota bride to be your search ends here. I joined tons of wedding websites and did SO much research to find a photographer that was friendly, talented, funny, professional, AFFORDABLE, and someone who you just knew would make your wedding day the center of their entire universe for a couple hours to make sure your expectations were met. From our first meet at the wedding expo, to the engagement shoot, to the communications leading up to the big day, and the long anticipated I Do date Christine became not just our photographer but a VIP guest. Her personality and her passion for her work shines through, when we got our sneak peek photos of the wedding I cried I was so happy! She was able to capture the special moments, the goofy sideline fun, the things you never even knew you missed, the laughter and emotions of the day which you can FEEL when you look at the photos. My Groom HATES taking pictures, and I told Christine that she was going to be in for a difficult time to make this work, and she got photos that took my breath away of him! She just laughed when I told her my concerns and told me not to worry she specializes in "difficult" and SHE DID AMAZING! None of the photos looked staged or strained as I was fearing but were so natural comfortable! Christine IS the photographer you have been searching for. Her work speaks for itself, her fun upbeat personality is second to none, her professional skills are phenomenal, and saying "I DO" to CH Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our big day.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Edwards

Married on 06/01/2019

Your Search is Over - This IS who you want to Photograph Your Day

As any bride to be knows wedding planning can be overwhelming and the search for a photographer as "the perfect fit" who will capture not only the moments of your wedding day but also the essence and ... Read more emotion of the event is difficult. Let me help you out, if you are a Minnesota bride to be your search ends here. I joined tons of wedding websites and did SO much research to find a photographer that was friendly, talented, funny, professional, AFFORDABLE, and someone who you just knew would make your wedding day the center of their entire universe for a couple hours to make sure your expectations were met. From our first meet at the wedding expo, to the engagement shoot, to the communications leading up to the big day, and the long anticipated I Do date Christine became not just our photographer but a VIP guest. Her personality and her passion for her work shines through, when we got our sneak peek photos of the wedding I cried I was so happy! She was able to capture the special moments, the goofy sideline fun, the things you never even knew you missed, the laughter and emotions of the day which you can FEEL when you look at the photos. My Groom HATES taking pictures, and I told Christine that she was going to be in for a difficult time to make this work, and she got photos that took my breath away of him! She just laughed when I told her my concerns and told me not to worry she specializes in "difficult" and SHE DID AMAZING! None of the photos looked staged or strained as I was fearing but were so natural comfortable! Christine IS the photographer you have been searching for. Her work speaks for itself, her fun upbeat personality is second to none, her professional skills are phenomenal, and saying "I DO" to CH Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our big day!

CH Photography 6 FAQ