Chad Dowling Productions Mobile Photo "Fun" Booth

Portland, OR · View map

About Chad Dowling Productions Mobile Photo "Fun" Booth

Photo booths add entertainment to your event! If you could make your event more fun, and more entertaining, wouldn’t you? You can! Our clients tell us over and over that the photo booth was the most entertaining part of their event, hands down.

From Weddings, Coorporate Events, to Sweet 16's - Chad Dowling Productions Photo "Fun" Booth is the latest trend in event entertainment and memorabilia. This is not just your old fashion photo booth, Photo "Fun" Booth is the complete digital photo booth that allows you to customize and capture your special day to make it an event to remember. Chad Dowling Productions Photo "Fun" Booth is a locally owned and operated business that has been helping numerous companies and individuals make their events one to remember. We pride ourselves on developing a strong reputation of professionalism and customer service while creating a fun and memorable experience.

Below are a just a few of our happy clients:

Absolutely 200% worth the money! Every one of my guests made it into the photo area. There are no walls so the whole reception could see and laugh at the craziness happening in there! The operator was extremely nice and seemed to be having a good time himself. The photos are crisp and well lit. The photobooth was a huge hit, even my nana has one of the pictures as her facebook photo! We LOVED this vendor and recommend it to anyone who will listen!

Laura & John 8/17/13

I WISH I COULD REVIEW YOU WITH 100 STARS!!! wow wow wow! by far the best money spent on our wedding!!!! the photobooth stole the show!! everyone from my teenage cousins to my 70 year old aunts made their way into the photo booth. This is so much better than the traditional photo booth because you can fit so many people in the photo

I will certainly be recommending you to everyone!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Erika & Brandon 6/15/13

3 Reviews for Chad Dowling Productions Mobile Photo "Fun" Booth

3 Chad Dowling Productions Mobile Photo "Fun" Booth Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 09/18/2015

Boy did the photo-booth make our wedding! Everyone had a blast and Gretchen did a wonderful job in assisting people with the pictures. I LOVE the fact that I got copies of all the pictures taken ... Read more through the night!!!! I can't even imagine how the wedding would have been without the photo-booth.

User4197520

Event date: 06/14/2014

Chad was wonderful. We had about 120 guests — 5-year-olds to retirees — and he had everyone dancing and laughing. Also, we feel like Chad added a lot of value to the evening via multiple discussions ... Read more in the weeks prior (we bugged him often but he was always happy to chat). His role became so much more than we had originally imagined, for the betterment of the party. We found Chad to be very responsive, extremely friendly and professional, and thoroughly helpful. Expectations definitely exceeded, and we highly recommend him.

A
Alondra

Married on 12/21/2013

Chad's photo booth was a wonderful addition to our wedding! At first we weren't considering a photo booth because everyone has them and didn't think it would be unique for our guests. Well, we were ... Read more really glad we went with Chad's photo booth because our guests LOVED it!!! It was a blast for everyone....even our parents got in on the fun! Chad was great about finding the perfect background given the look and feel of our wedding! The gentleman running the booth on wedding day was super friendly and creative! Our guests commented on his personality even after the wedding. What's also great is that you get digital copies of the strips of pictures as well as individual shots! Getting a photo booth was a great wedding desicion and working with Chad was seamless and a fun! He cares for his wedding couples and makes the process very easy and fun for everyone from start to finish! :)

Chad Dowling Productions Mobile Photo "Fun" Booth FAQ