Chad Whelan

East Haddam, Connecticut · View map

About Chad Whelan

Chad Whelan is a professional wedding videographer based in East Haddam, Connecticut. This wedding videographer offers short form high impact vignette films as well as longer traditional documentary style videos. Chad Whelan works alongside his wife, Samantha, and together they capture and deliver all the intimate moments of your special day. With a candid shooting style, this videographer will never stage or pose you, making it a very comfortable experience.

Chad Whelan offers films of your special day shot in beautiful 4k video quality. With options for additional hours, multiple locations, and client revisions, this videographer makes sure he is delivering exactly what each client wants out of his videography services. Chad Whelan also offers these additional services:

• One event per day

12 Chad Whelan Reviews

L
Lindsey

Married on 05/18/2018

Chad was the only vendor I never met in person before the big day, but I trusted him and his work with the frequent (and easy) communication we had. He was SO accommodating with my requests. He worked ... Read more with my budget, and wedding day timeline to make sure we got all the right shots! My video is perfect and I’m ashamed to say how many times I’ve watched it!

S
Shannon

Married on 05/13/2018

Chad was a pleasure to work with. Having a videographer at our wedding was decided late in the planning stages for us but Chad made it an easy decision. He was very responsive and ended up talking to ... Read more us on the phone right after we initially emailed him. Other videographers in this price point are larger companies who send a person to your wedding without you really knowing who they are. After speaking with Chad it was clear that he was the perfect person for us. If you haven't visited his personal website, we highly recommend doing so and watching the videos that he has posted.  Initially, we chose the cheapest option due to cost. After meeting with Chad personally, we decided to upgrade to a package with 2 videographers for 8 hours and 4K video. The 2nd videographer was Chad's wife, Samantha. Once you book with Chad, he will ask you to send him a list of songs that you would like included in your videos. Choosing music that fits your style will make your video so much more personal. Both Chad and Samantha were amazing to work with. There was never a moment that was staged. They came in and just told us to be natural. To be honest, we never really noticed them taping during the wedding. Chad came along with the wedding party to the portrait part right after the ceremony. Samantha stayed behind to get some shots of our guests enjoying the cocktail hour. It was really fun having Chad with us during the portraits, he was able to catch some moments of fun that would have been otherwise missed by photography.  We haven't seen the finished product yet, but we are confident that we will be very pleased with it. Chad and Samantha were a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer. It was comforting that they were a family business in CT and that we knew exactly who would be working with us on our wedding day.

M
Melissa

Married on 12/14/2014

Chad was very professional and friendly. He did an amazing job on my video and I couldn't be happier with it. Thank you so much! Read more Chad was very professional and friendly. He did an amazing job on my video and I couldn't be happier with it. Thank you so much!!