Chair Affair

Clinton, CT · View map

About Chair Affair

Chair Covers for Special Events

Chair Affair creates elegant atmospheres for special events.

We do it all and we love what we do! From set up to removal we provide exceptional service at competitive prices and can assist you in creating your dream event and then we wisk your covers away leaving only the beautiful memories. Our chair covers are available in black, white or ivory with coordinating sashes, table cloths, overlays and more in a wide array of colors, patterns and fabrics-all freshly laundered and pressed to perfection.

22 Reviews for Chair Affair

22 Chair Affair Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 07/14/2018

Chair affair was absolutely wonderful! Their prices were great, the chair covers looked gorgeous, and they were wonderfully responsive. They have a large selection as well, so you’ll always find ... Read more something!

User702281

2+ years ago

Lisa welcomed my fiancé and I into her home to show us her work. She is such a friendly, responsible person and her work is amazing. She is great at what she does. She's patient and understanding ... Read more also. I booked her because she was listed as a preferred vendor for chair covers and I definitely did not go wrong with choosing her! I recommend her to anyone I know who needs covers. Lisa is awesome!!

User5072031

2+ years ago

I used Chair Affair for my chair covers, bows and napkins. The chair's looked so beautiful. It really pulled the room together. I was incredibly satisfied wit the end result. Thanks again! Read more I used Chair Affair for my chair covers, bows and napkins. The chair's looked so beautiful. It really pulled the room together. I was incredibly satisfied wit the end result. Thanks again!