Chair Cover & Linen Collection

Nunica, MI · View map

About Chair Cover & Linen Collection

The Chair Cover & Linen Collection provides ambiance through texture, color and design for any event whether it is a grand gala ball, wedding, anniversary, fund raiser or an intimate gathering! Visit our website to view our large collection of chair covers, sashes, and specialty linens.

38 Reviews for Chair Cover & Linen Collection

38 Chair Cover & Linen Collection Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/12/2015

I am writing this review 44 days before our wedding because I am so thankful and happy that we have Connie helping us plan our day. Not only has she been wonderful to work with for the services she ... Read more provides, she has been extremely helpful in creating an over-all perfect evening with great ideas, tips and even reaching out to her business partners to make every detail special. Connie goes above and beyond! Thank you Connie!

User4212927

2+ years ago

Vendor provided exactly what I wanted. She took an extra trip to my venue to ensure the chair covers would fit on the chairs at the venue. She also called a week before my wedding and made a ... Read more recommendation to add one small thing. SHe was able to find a florist to do it in a short amount of time and fit it within my budget!

User3584748

2+ years ago

Our experience with The Chair Cover Collection was nothing short of ideal. We were given many, many options and Connie was extremely helpful in finding the ideal aesthetics for our day. On the day of ... Read more there was some confusion and our caterer did not provide tablecloths - Connie came all the way back to our venue and within an hour had tablecloths on our tables. The linens provided really tied the room together and brought the aesthetics of our reception to the next level. We're convinced that this service made our event what it was to our guests. If you're considering, just go look! You'll be convinced.