Chair Rental

Englewood, Colorado · View map

About Chair Rental

Chair Rental is an event rental service based in Englewood, Colorado. The family-owned-and-operated company has been in business for over 40 years, and it prides itself on offering “so much more than chairs”! The team is ready to outfit your dream wedding with any event rental you could possibly need, with options that include furniture, linens, dishware, glassware, flatware, and so much more. The friendly and helpful staff at Chair Rentals will help guide you through the planning process, working directly with you to decide which options best suit your personal style, needs, and budget.

With over 100 years combined experience, the staff at Chair Rentals is prepared to answer all of your questions, and with the company's clean, top-quality rentals, you can trust that your wedding day will go off without a hitch! Its open-door policy means no appointment is necessary, and the team can help you every step of the way, from consultations, to delivery, to set up, to clean up. Event rental options include:

• Aisle runners

25 Reviews for Chair Rental

25 Chair Rental Reviews

User5643878

2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience with Chair Rental! I needed expert advice on choosing the appropriate party supplies and items for a summer backyard wedding. Meagen was a life saver... Giving lots of ... Read more good ideas as to what would meet my needs . She was more than happy to answer all my questions and help me through changes as I came up with other ideas. The quality of the rental items was excellent from chairs to linens and glassware. I was so very pleased and would highly recommend Chair Rental and would definitely use their services again for other occasions!

User5631013

2+ years ago

This company is amazing in every way! And very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them to anyone needing rentals. Read more This company is amazing in every way! And very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them to anyone needing rentals.

J
Julie

Married on 09/05/2015

I rented chairs, an arch, runner, tables and linens for my daughter's wedding. The delivery and pick up went very smoothly and quickly. We had a home dinner reception in our back yard and all of the ... Read more rentals made it look very elegant. I highly recommend this company and would use them again in a heartbeat.