Chairs with Character - a vintage chair rental company in Colorado

Dallas, TX · View map

About Chairs with Character - a vintage chair rental company in Colorado

Chairs with Character is a premier chair rental owned and operated by P.O.S.H. Couture Rentals in Dallas, Texas. POSH Couture Rentals delivers nationwide.

Our inventory is approximately 200 chairs. We have white and brown wooden vintage chairs with a natural cushion. There are over 30 benches available for ceremonies or creative dining alternative.

Visit our website for the most up to date information, http://chairswithcharacter.com/

Give our showroom a call at 972-818-3200 for more information our services and rentals!

7 Reviews for Chairs with Character - a vintage chair rental company in Colorado

7 Chairs with Character - a vintage chair rental company in Colorado Reviews

V
Valerie

Married on 11/11/2017

The only do 50+ chairs. They were not able to provide for my very small ceremony but they were very very responsive and helpful if I was doing something bigger I definitely would use them. Read more The only do 50+ chairs. They were not able to provide for my very small ceremony but they were very very responsive and helpful if I was doing something bigger I definitely would use them.

User3636840

2+ years ago

When I first saw Chairs with Character I fell in love, they are so beautiful and bring such an elegance to a space. I knew immediately that I wanted these chairs for my wedding and called Nancy to ... Read more inquire about them before I even had a venue! I knew that no matter what I wanted to have these beautiful chairs at my wedding. Nancy was so great to work with when I first reached out she offered to let me come out and look at the chairs at her warehouse, which I would love to have done but I was planning from out of town so I was unable to do so. Nancy answered all of my questions and made it easy to book. When I decided on my venue and wedding planner I put Nancy in touch with them and she took it from there. The best vendors are the ones that you don't even have to worry about and I am sad to say I didn't even meet Nancy on the day of; everything was just taken care of! Overall I loved Nancy's concept, there are other vintage chair rentals in town but Chairs with Character are really nice quality and a reasonable price. The photos of the space speak for themselves and I could not be happier with the beautiful chairs! View Blog Photos: http://blog.aventuraphotovideo.com/aurielle-daves-wedding-at-willow-ridge-manor-in-morrison-colorado/

A
Ann

Event date: 12/08/2013

The chairs were a big hit with my women's choir. I will definitely use Nancy's company in the future. Read more The chairs were a big hit with my women's choir. I will definitely use Nancy's company in the future.