Champa Beauty & Co

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Champa Beauty & Co

Champa Beauty & Co is a professional bridal beauty service in Cornelius, North Carolina. Champa and her team has over 10 years of experience in freelance makeup artistry. Champa has worked in commercial photography and mulitple fashion shows in North Carolina and Miami. Her work in fashion and photography has given her the experience to know what works best for a “camera ready” makeup look. Champa will make you feel even more beautiful and confident on your special day.

Experience

Champa is a licensed esthetician with many years of experience in weddings and photography. She has trained with MAC cosmetics, Smashbox, Philosophy, and Peter Thomas Roth among many others. Champa has also been interviewed on beauty tips and advice for stories and articles on Charlotte Today and the Charlotte Post.

Champa offers both traditional and airbrush makeup applications for weddings. She offers on-location or in-studio makeup trials and day-of applications for your convenience and comfort. She creates the ideal look for your style and natural features.

53 Reviews for Champa Beauty & Co

53 Champa Beauty & Co Reviews

L
Featured
Lori

Married on 05/07/2016

I could not be more pleased with Champa and what she did for me the day of my wedding. She is outstanding and the quality of her work is bar none. On the day of my wedding, everyone said that I looked ... Read more like a movie star, my makeup was that good! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is attentive, she listens to what you like and want and she delivers accordingly. Don't look any further, Champa is the answer.

S
Stephanie Martel

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! ❤️

Champa was amazing and made my wedding so perfect! The week of my wedding my hair and makeup artists fell through for me and my 7 bridesmaids and I was referred to Champa by a friend. I was blown away ... Read more by her flexibility and willingness to help! And her work was even more beautiful. And sheesh.. these lashes 😍 She truly made my day better than I could have imagined! Don’t hesitate to work with her!

K
Kaitlynn Bowen

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and Professional

Champa was very sweet and proivdes exceptional work. She had no trouble captureing the exact look I was looking for. Read more Champa was very sweet and proivdes exceptional work. She had no trouble captureing the exact look I was looking for.