Champagne Jewelers

Kansas City, MO · View map

About Champagne Jewelers

From “I Do” to anniversaries, Champagne Jewelers will help you celebrate life’s special occasions and everything in-between. Champagne Jewelers offers Kansas City's brides and grooms a wide selection of designer jewelry as well as custom design. Located just 15 miles North of downtown near Liberty.

(816) 415-9110

S
Sarah

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful and friendly

The owner is friendly and very knowledgeable. We were greeted with a smile and treated like family. I will not go anywhere else, Read more The owner is friendly and very knowledgeable. We were greeted with a smile and treated like family. I will not go anywhere else,

Addison
Kayla

Married on 03/24/2016

My parents have always used Champagne, and there is no one else so flexible, knowledgeable, and wonderful to work with. Frank and his staff are AWESOME. I purchased my fiance's wedding band today, and ... Read more she even called the vendor on the spot to see if an engraving could be in my personal handwriting! I'm totally happy, and will always and forever only use Champagne.

Laura
Laura

Married on 11/21/2015

Frank and Cindy are incredibly helpful, and want you to be happy no matter what. They go out of their way to make sure they can work with your budget, your wishes, your situation, etc. I literally ... Read more have never purchased fine jewelry anywhere else, and will always go to them!

Champagne Jewelers FAQ