Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist

West Bloomfield, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist, is a professional musician in the Metro-Detroit area of Michigan, who specializes in weddings and special events. For over 17 years, Chanah Ambuter has been learning, performing, and teaching on the harp. Offering a personalized musical experience to fit your exact vision, she is dedicated to bringing the elegance, romance, and brilliance of the harp to your special day.

About Chanah Ambuter, Harpist:

Dreaming of the harp for your event?

I'm honored and delighted to provide a blissful musical experience tailored to you, with music that perfectly encapsulates and emphasizes your vision. Bring the brilliance, elegance, and majesty of the Harp to your day!

I have worked to cultivate a full, romantic sound to entrance and dazzle my audience. In the relatively recent past, music for the harp has bloomed into an diverse and flamboyant range of styles, and I love to explore the musical possibilities they present! My repertoire includes Classical, Celtic, Modern pop, Golden Oldies, Broadway, Jazz, Disney/Soundtrack, Holiday & Religious, and Therapy/Garden-inspiration music.

My primary event harp is made by the prestigious Italian manufacter "Salvi." Their luxurious, luminous sound and masterful craftmanship is showcasted in my instrument: a lovely Gilded Iris (Limited Edition) in rosewood and 24-carat gold, and a luxurious, vibrant, world-class sound.

Some of the events I've played for include:

-Weddings/receptions
-Parties (background music)
-Church services, funerals, memorials
-Corporate Functions, school presentations
-Solo performances
-Chamber performances (or collaborations with other musicians/artists)
-Benefit concerts & fundraisers
-Ensemble (orchestra, musicals, opera)
-Accompanying (choirs, duets, etc).

I first heard the harp as an impressionable toddler and have been in love with it ever since! Since beginning harp studies at 11, I've continued to follow that passion throughout my studies at The Juilliard School: Precollege Division, The University of Michigan, and the University of Illinois, culminating with my Master of Music in Harp Performance and Literature degree. I perform frequently in the greater Metro-Detroit area, and past clients have included the DIA, the Metro-Detroit Chorale, the University of Michigan, and more!

Ready for the next step? Get in touch with me to book a consultation or reserve your date!

Services Offered:
Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist is available for not only weddings but a wide range of services and events. With an extensive and growing repertoire of over 800 pieces, Chanah will work with couples to find the best music for their big day. Clients can choose from Classical, Celtic, Modern pop, Golden Oldies, Broadway, Jazz, Disney/Soundtrack, Holiday & Religious, and Therapy/Garden-inspiration music.

Chanah’s lifelong dedication to her craft drives her to deliver a one-of-a-kind feel to each wedding. Other services provided by Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist include:

• Free Consultations
  • Indoor/outdoor events
  • Ceremony (prelude and service)
  • Background photo music
  • Cocktail Hour
  • Receptions
  • Engagement & Anniversary parties
  • Instrumentals
  • Amplifiers for the harp and speakers
  • Musical Interludes

T
Featured
Tamara

Married on 05/18/2018

Hire! Chanah! Now! :D I told her this face to face (even in front of another vendor lol) that she was my favorite vendor. She was the first professional that I hired after securing my venue. Shawn and ... Read more and I just knew that we wanted the romantic and delicate sounds of the harp during our Spring wedding, and it was just as beautiful as I imagined it would be! Chanah will hold your hand throughout the entire process. Not only is she a master of her art and a professional to the tee, but she is a friend. She genuinely wants to make your day special and unique. I highly recommend having your first meeting with her face-to-face just so you can hear the brilliance of the harp in person (and also, so you can hang out with her cats, who are so funny and fantastic! :D) Thank you so much again for everything, Chanah! You are the best! Tamara <3

B
Brenda Allen

Getting married on 12/30/2019

Best Harpist!

Chanah’s performance at our wedding was outstanding! I would highly recommend her! She is dependable, personable and extremely talented! And her Harp is a beautiful piece of art! Read more Chanah’s performance at our wedding was outstanding! I would highly recommend her! She is dependable, personable and extremely talented! And her Harp is a beautiful piece of art!

C
Candace Mcpherson

Married on 03/09/2019

Chanah is amazing!

Chanah was incredible to work with! She is incredibly responsive and professional. Booking process was so easy. She plays beautifully too! She played for both our ceremony and cocktail hour - highly ... Read more recommend!