Chandelier Ballroom

Hartford, WI · View map · Visit website

About Chandelier Ballroom

The Chandelier Ballroom is a vintage banquet hall located in Hartford, Wisconsin. As a historic site, couples will be within a unique and elegant setting from the moment they arrive on the property. The Chandelier Ballroom provides a classic space for a classy affair.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 500 guests in either of the two available locations. These locations include indoor and uncovered outdoor spaces. An outdoor gazebo and brick patio add to the historical ambiance.

The Chandelier Ballroom offers the following services:

• Cleanup
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet
  • Catering

Cuisine
The Chandelier Ballroom can accommodate gluten-free and vegetarian needs. Their catering services include the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Cocktail reception
  • Tastings

History
The history of the Chandelier Ballroom spans over eight decades. Originally built as an Eagles clubhouse and park, it was purchased by the Schwartz Brewing Company in 1919. By 1920, it had begun its life as a place of entertainment and excitement. The ballroom became the largest dance hall in the area when it was built in 1928. Soon, many clubs and organizations were using the Chandelier Ballroom for their meetings and events. Eventually, the era of big bands and dance halls ended, changing the type of people that came and went through the ballroom. By 1955 the Chandelier Ballroom had music again. It has seen the likes of Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, Cheap Trick and many other musicians. Today, it stands as a mark of the history Hartford has seen.

28 Reviews for Chandelier Ballroom

28 Chandelier Ballroom Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 08/13/2011

Michele at the Chandelier Ballroom is outstanding. She was very kind an responded quickly to any questions that we had. When we arrived for the set up, the tables were lined and put into place exactly ... Read more how we wanted them. After we arrived from our ceremony, everything was in place and candles were lit. The bartenders were great as well. The Great Hall is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you again to Michele and the Chandelier Ballroom for a great experience on our wedding day!!

C
Carrie

Married on 11/02/2018

Chandelier Ballroom Experience

Michele and her team were fantastic! I was told about the Chandelier Ballroom from a coworker who was getting married prior to my now husband and I even getting engaged. I showed him the photo of the ... Read more ballroom and he loved the idea of hosting our reception there as much as I did. Like all engaged couples, we looked at other venues, but each time we came back to deciding on the Ballroom because nothing else compared to it's natural beauty and the politeness of Michele and her staff. At our receptionist, almost every guest we spoke with asked us how we found the Ballroom and complimented on how naturally beautiful it was. Not only that, but people RAVED about our meal. Chandelier Ballroom has an in-house kitchen, with the menu made by Michele herself. It helped with having one less thing to do (booking a caterer) and made for a delicious dinner, which was one of the most important factors to us for our day. Michele checked on us throughout the night to make sure everything was going to our standards, but they went beyond our expectations. If you want a beautiful venue that needs little decorating, with the bonus of an in-house kitchen and delicious meal, look no further.

Food&Sarcasm&Crafts
Katie

Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough how happy we are that we decided to have our ceremony and reception at the Chandelier Ballroom. The venue is probably the most unique one we've ever seen, and we fell in love with ... Read more it immediately. We also loved the director, Michele, who was our contact from start to finish and sooo responsive to every single email (and I sent a lot because I kept forgetting things I wanted to ask) and so polite and kind. The Ballroom was super accommodating to our every need with everything leading up to and during the wedding. The food was amazing, our guests made friends with the awesome bartenders, and Michele anticipated everything before we even knew we needed something. Ah I just love this place! I would give more than 5 stars if I could! They made our wedding day go so smoothly and we are so, so grateful.