Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer

Glendora, CA · View map

About Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer

I get to meet the most insanely happy people who excite me with the details of their love story. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry. Several months down the line I get to hang out and crack some jokes with these folks again, meet their awesome family and closest friends. Everyone dressed to the nines, all smiles, and for at least a moment, all eyes are on me. We then get to dance the night away at the hottest party in town, eat a little cake, all the while creating timeless pieces of art which awaken the thoughts of one of the most unforgettable days of these amazing people's lives. My "job" is incredible.

I'm a full-service Portrait Artist with a passion for capturing love and intimate portraits of women. Allow me to explain why this is important to you.

You'll appreciate that my clean and classic editing style will ensure your art pieces never become outdated.

If you're unsure what to wear for your session, allow me to guide you so your portraits portray you in the most flattering manner while keeping true to your personal sense of style.

We can all relate to having too busy a schedule to go from place to place to find all the right finishing touches for displaying your portraits, and then having to go through the trouble of hiring someone to install them. For your convenience and to alleviate stress, I'll take care to provide the most appropriate recommendations for your décor, professionally template your albums or wall collections, hand-deliver your order, and even install your art products (when necessary).

Since you'll want something you can pass down through generations, I have cherry-picked and secured trusting relationships with some of the highest quality labs across the country. This enables me to provide you with a lifetime guarantee on most of the products you'll want in your home.

My clients tend to be creative-minded, well-educated individuals who value long-lasting, tangible memories and the preference of having a professional hand guiding the way. If it sounds like I'm who you're looking for or if you have any questions, I would love to hear from you.

9 Reviews for Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer

9 Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer Reviews

B
Brian

Married on 10/12/2014

Chantal was wonderful to work with. She was very professional, but integrated into the event seamlessly. It was a joy to have her at our wedding, and we would book her for an event again, without ... Read more question!!

M
Michelle

Married on 12/31/2011

Pictures were done beautifully. Chantal really has a good eye and is truly talented. You will not be disappointed. Read more Pictures were done beautifully. Chantal really has a good eye and is truly talented. You will not be disappointed.

A
Angel

Married on 10/01/2011

Great value for wonderful pictures. She is a perfectionist and will spend a lot of time editing your photos to make them look even better. Sweetest woman you'll ever meet, so very easy to work with. ... Read more She goes up and beyond for her clients. It was also great having 2 photographers to capture every moment.