Chantel Breanne Photography

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Chantel Breanne Photography

Chantel Breanne Photography is an experienced wedding and portrait photographer located in Phoenix, Arizona. This versatile and flexible shooter boasts an accomplished resume, including being published in magazines and books. Chantel Breanne Photography’s warm and heartfelt edited images give off a vintage feel that effortlessly captures a couple’s unique and distinct connection. Knowledgeable in lighting and angles, this photographer’s high-resolution images successfully unfold the happiness, love and emotion felt on a couple’s big day. When booking this photographer, couples immediately feel relaxed in front of the camera, resulting in stunning portraits and unmatched candids.

This seasoned shooter is skilled in contemporary, natural and photojournalistic photography styles. Chantel provides two shooters for complete coverage and will provide couples with professionally edited digital files. Chantel Breanne Photography offers the following services:

• Engagement shoot

Featured
Hilary Edwards

Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing experience!

I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect photographer to pick on our wedding day! When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I wanted someone that could capture photos of our day so when we look ... Read more back we can follow the photos like a story. Chantel did just that! She is very easy to communicate with because she responds in a timely manner but she is also so personable. She walked us through the steps of what would happen up to our wedding day and helped us not forget the small details. The quality of our photos are even more than I imagined and the photo album was a special way to remember our special day. She got our photos back to us two weeks after our wedding and we were so surprised! On the day of she was on time, professional yet relatable, and very calm. We are so happy we decided to go with Chantel to capture our special day!

B
Belinda

Married on 06/09/2018

June Bride

Chantel was everything we asked for in a photographer. It took her less than 24 hrs to respond to our initial inquiry. Let me say, that sold us; her prompt responsiveness sold us right from start. ... Read more During the time in between sigining the contract to the wedding day, we had several scheduled calls to go over details and how to tailor her style to our preferences. Chantel was also kind enough to give us a sample of an outline to be tweaked to our liking. On our wedding day, there was a bit of a weather snafu which Chantel handled really well. She communicated with us the whole time and kept us in the loop in regards to how it was going to affect our pre-planned timeline. Once she got in, everything was great and flawless. Chantel’s timeliness in providing our pictures was prompt! I was surprised our pictures were ready within 3 weeks of the wedding! The pictures were stunning and spoke true to everything my husband and I wished for. I will definitely use her again and recommend her to as many friends and family memyas possible.

Alyssa
Alyssa Damaschke

Married on 06/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!

Chantel and Sean were simply amazing. From the beginning through to the end, they were a joy to work with! They were both so talented, professional, and fun to work with! Chantel made the process so ... Read more simple, from only having to meet a few times to go over day of timeline to making things so relaxing and seemless the day of. Chantel was so quick to turn around both our engagement and wedding day photos, along with a surprise 4+ minute video. The photos and video were so perfect – it now allows me to truly look back and replay our wedding all over again. I can’t wait to use her for all my future requests!!!!