Chantelle Nicole Makeup

Tonawanda, New York · View map · Visit website

About Chantelle Nicole Makeup

Chantelle Nicole Makeup is a beauty and health business based in Tonawanda, New York. Owner and makeup artist Chantelle Nicole boasts a tremendous amount of experience transforming beauty into an art. She jump started her career with a certification in Makeup Artistry. She then went on to gain a great deal of experience, training, and certifications from M.A.C. After working with big names in the industry, she decided to create her very own makeup business in Buffalo. Now, brides can achieve a stunning look on their big day with Chantelle’s many beauty services.

Chantelle Nicole Makeup offers consultations as well as trials to ensure that you will be happy with your wedding-day look. In addition to the bride, she can provide her beauty and makeup services to the entire wedding party. Chantelle can work with a variety of looks. She can do airbrush makeup as well as contour makeup. To add the finishing touches, she can apply eye makeup and fake lashes.

16 Reviews for Chantelle Nicole Makeup

16 Chantelle Nicole Makeup Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 09/16/2017

Chantelle was the makeup artist for my wedding. She instantly made me feel comfortable and confident. She was professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with at all times. I usually don't wear a ... Read more wear a lot of makeup, so I was concerned about looking overdone or unnatural on my wedding day. Chantelle answered all of my questions at the makeup trial and asked several of her own to make sure she gave me the look I wanted. On the wedding day, she instantly made all of us feel at ease. She did makeup for my bridesmaids and our moms as well, and everyone loved how they looked and loved Chantelle. When Chantelle first showed me how I looked after she had finished, I teared up a little (but not enough to ruin the makeup!) because I had never felt more beautiful. I received compliments all night on how stunning the makeup looked. I highly recommend Chantelle as your makeup artist!

Sara
Sara Staley

Married on 08/10/2019

If you want to look the most beautiful as you can for an event book now!

I cannot thank Chantelle enough for not only making my special day amazing but she also did my makeup for my second reception I had a couple weeks later. She is professional, knowledgeable, and ... Read more overall an absolute amazing person. I would book her again in a heartbeat.

E
Elaine

Married on 03/15/2019

Chantelle did my make up for my birthday and I absolutely loved it! She sits down with you first and asks about your skin and gets to know you a little bit before starting, which I really appreciated. ... Read more I highly recommend her and will definitely call her for my next event!