Chantilly National Golf & Country Club

Merrifield, VA · View map · Visit website

About Chantilly National Golf & Country Club

Chantilly National Golf & Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Centreville, Virginia. Couples seeking a wedding venue that offers style, elegance, and a touch of rustic charm will find their desires met at this renovated, high-quality facility.

Facilities and Capacity
Chantilly National Golf & Country Club has both indoor and outdoor facilities for a chic wedding ceremony or reception. The outdoor site affords expansive views of the structured golf course, grass, and trees. An indoor ceremony site is also available, complete with a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that likewise afford views of the course.

Indoor receptions can be held in the ballroom, which has a maximum capacity of 200 guests. This ballroom was renovated from a former dairy barn. Its history as a dairy barn lends the stylish facility a rustic sensibility. Nonetheless, the million-dollar renovation has given it unmatched panache and style, featuring patterned carpets, elegant light fixtures, and windows for arresting views. It also has an attached patio, which is excellent for a cocktail hour or general mingling.

This facility offers a variety of excellent photo opportunities, with access to the golf course for the newlyweds to snap pictures with their wedding parties.

Chantilly National Golf & Country Club’s amenities include tennis courts, a swimming pool, and high-class dining facilities. Private get-ready rooms are available for pre-ceremony preparations.

Chantilly National Golf & Country Club hosts engagement parties, anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. The private event planning team works directly with every couple to ensure their big day is executed with precision and care. The private events director begins every client’s experience with a personal consultation and a tour of the facility.

A standard wedding package with this facility includes mahogany ceremony chairs for outdoor weddings, cross-back style chairs, floor-length linens with round tables, napkins that match most color schemes, and a portable cherry wood dance floor. Additional benefits like decorative wine barrels and a chocolate fountain are also available for rent.

The professional staff and coordination team ensure every wedding day runs smoothly. Full catering services are a standard part of a package with this venue, including a customized menu. Full bar services include house beers, liquors, wines, and signature libations. Flatware, glassware, and barware are provided. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup

Featured
Cassie

Married on 03/16/2019

Best day ever!

Amanda and Natalie made the process of planning our wedding a breeze! They were receptive to all of our ideas and made them happen. They took care of nearly everything on the day of the reception so ... Read more we could fully enjoy it. If we could choose again, we would absolutely pick Chantilly a million times over! I can't rave enough about what a great experience we had and how affordable the whole day was.

A
Angela Gordon

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Venue Tour/ Hired

The hospitality they showed my aunt and I were incredible. I knew immediately this was the place for my wedding and I signed my contract. Inshed a few tears because Amanda was great and venue gave me ... Read more a great feeling just like my wedding dress. I knew it was the one!

F
F

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing team for our July wedding

I have so many wonderful things to say about Amanda & Natalie. Amanda was fantastic leading up to the wedding, walking through our plans, any logistical changes, and anything else we had inquiries ... Read more about. On the day of the wedding, Natalie was so incredible in working with our event planner and making sure everything went smoothly; she was right there when we needed her. They are both wonderful and Chantilly is a great venue for any wedding. I would highly recommend the Chantilly team, esp. Amanda & Natalie!