Chantilly Place

North Chelmsford, MA · View map · Visit website

About Chantilly Place

Chantilly Place is a bridal boutique located in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Locally owned and operated, the full-service boutique offers a personalized and intimate shopping experience with a range of bridal, mothers of couples, and bridesmaids gowns. The shop also features special services, such as designing and customization options for clients to create personalized gowns.

Chantilly Place offers a wide selection of designer gowns, as well as the option of custom designed gowns. The shop also provides on-site alterations from a team of professional seamstresses. The shop features gowns made by leading designers, such as Kitty Chen, Christina Wu, Bari Jay, Stella York, and more. Along with formal, bridal, and plus-size gowns, the boutique also offers a secletion of jewelry and veils. Chantilly Place services include:

• Alterations

Becky
Featured
Becky

Married on 01/12/2018

Colleen was spectacular to work with. She and her team were so welcoming, attentive, and supportive. Colleen managed to find my dream dress with the second pull! She was kind enough to find ... Read more availability for me to come in again before I had to leave town to make sure it was my dress. And now my mom is looking to possibly get her dress here too! The only reason the bridesmaids won't is because they're scattered all over the country and can't come in person. I will always highly recommend Colleen and Chantilly Place. Even better that I could find my dress at all local business in the childhood home town

Kelsey
Kelsey Knight

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful experience!

I had the best experience here. I made an appointment via email, which was extremely convenient. They were quick and polite to respond! I had been putting off dress shopping because it stressed me ... Read more out, but I had the most calm experience! They give you a private changing room, and I believe there is only one other appointment happening, but I honestly didn't even notice it! The entire experience felt private, and they truly listened to what I wanted, liked, didn't like, etc. They were so good that I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about going here, and I'm excited to keep working with them!

R
Rachel

Getting married on 09/28/2019

I wouldn't highly recommend Chantilly Place to anyone looks for a bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses or MOB/MOG dress. Everyone is so friendly and really makes you feel special. Read more I wouldn't highly recommend Chantilly Place to anyone looks for a bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses or MOB/MOG dress. Everyone is so friendly and really makes you feel special.