Chantilly's Bridal

Hyannis, MA · View map

About Chantilly's Bridal

Welcome to Chantilly's Bridal Our Brides Always Go Down the Aisle in the Perfect Gown. At Chantilly's Bridal, we really do think of you as one of “our” brides. We listen to your plans, thoughts, and dreams and help you make your day special. We have the largest selection of gowns on Cape Cod and will assist you to find the designer dress you've always dreamed of. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff know the right questions to ask to guide you in this important decision. Plus, we have two experienced seamstresses to ensure your gown will fit perfectly. Chantilly's Bridal is the perfect place to help you prepare for your wedding. Not only will you find quality wedding gowns, but also bridesmaids dresses, and dresses for the mothers of the bride and groom. You'll find elegant veils, tiaras and other hair accessories, shoes, jewelry and more. And, don't forget that precious flower girl. We have beautiful dresses for her too

20 Reviews for Chantilly's Bridal

20 Chantilly's Bridal Reviews

J
Jane

Married on 09/30/2017

Look no further! Chantillys has an extensive selection of gorgeous quality bridal gowns, bridesmaid gowns as well as dresses for flower girls and junior bridesmaids. Having been to another local salon ... Read more first we were discouraged by the disorganization and negative remarks that a bridal gown would not be done in time. From the moment we met Maria and her sister, co-owners of Chantilly, we knew we were in good hands. We learned that a gown would arrive in plenty of time which removed a lot of our stress. The selection of gowns was amazing and my daughter found “the one”. The staff had all the necessary accessories and even ordered a bracelet in ivory to match my daughter’s gown. The alterations were expertly completed in a short time. My daughter and I enthusiastically recommend Chantillys for quality and professionalism. This is the place to go! Thank you Chantilly's for making my daughter’s dream gown a reality.

J
Jane

Married on 09/30/2017

What a fabulous bridal salon! Their selection is amazing and their experience makes a daunting delightful. Their professionalism and experience was greatly appreciated! Read more What a fabulous bridal salon! Their selection is amazing and their experience makes a daunting delightful. Their professionalism and experience was greatly appreciated!!

K
Krista

Married on 06/17/2017

The ladies at Chantilly's were wonderful! After having purchased a dress elsewhere and having a change of heart, I went to Chantilly's desperate to find my "dream dress" with only 6 months left to the ... Read more the wedding. The ladies were patient and helpful and gave their professional opinions when needed. I found exactly what I was looking for! My dress came in three weeks before the wedding and needed alterations as well as some cosmetic changes I requested. The ladies assured me they could make it happen with such short notice and they did. I happily picked up my dress several days before the wedding and it was perfect in every way! I highly recommend Chantilly's!!