Chapel In The Vines

Temecula, CA · View map

About Chapel In The Vines

Chapel in the Vines is an intimate winery and wedding event venue located in both Temecula and Riverside, California. Offering stress-free weddings in a beautiful winery setting, this private wedding venue is perfect for smaller gatherings. They deliver quality services to wedding couples and a few of their guests. Additionally, this venue offers unique wine and olive oil tastings for those couples who enjoy food and wine.

Facilities and Capacity
Currently, this venue only offers receptions at the Riverside location for smaller weddings. They can do a one-hour cake cutting and champagne toast for up to 50 guests, a two-hour wine and appetizer reception with cake and champagne for up to 40 guests or a three to four-hour lunch or dinner reception buffet or full-service meal for up to 30 guests.

Chapel in the Vines offers the following services to wedding couples and their guests:

• Parking

R
Ray Bigelow

Married on 11/29/2018

Wedding in the hills!

Marie was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. An added benefit was her willingness to allow us to change in her beautiful home. We would highly recommend her. Read more Marie was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. An added benefit was her willingness to allow us to change in her beautiful home. We would highly recommend her.

Lena
Lena

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Our Wedding was 10/6/18 I am so glad that I chose Chapel in the Vines as my Wedding Venue, Officiant and Wedding Planner.. From the moment I spoke to Marie I felt good, she had so many ideas and ... Read more suggestions and that is exactly what I needed. She is also one heck of a problem solver, there was a huge issue that I created😔 but Marie stepped in and came up with an awesome fix that saved our day, she gave me the fairytale wedding that I had always wanted and It did not come with a hefty price tag, Marie and her team helped to bring the wedding vision in my head to life and I am forever grateful. The ceremony that Marie preformed as our Officiant was personal and heartfelt, it brought tears to my eyes..She has such a kind and caring disposition and was willing to work around our schedule..I absolutely love Marie and if I could give 100 stars that still would not be enough..Chapel in the Vines is the Best of the Best...I truly recommend!!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/30/2018

Excellent experience!

Marie was very kind, professional and flexible. She married my husband and I at her beautiful home in her backyard and went all out! When we first met up with her, we weren’t sure what to expect and ... Read more and wondered if our low budget could get anything that was even close to a decent wedding let alone what my dream wedding was, but she assured me that it would all come together nicely after we went over all the details. Marie delivered and it was way more elegant that I had imagined! She did an amazing job to create a gorgeous sunset wedding overlooking the city lights in Corona Valley! Thank you Marie for making our dream wedding come true! Jessica and Chris