Charis Events & Design

Los Angeles, CA · View map

About Charis Events & Design

Charis Events & Design is a full-scale wedding and event planning and design company based in Southern California. We understand that successful events are the culmination of stunning visuals, creativity and flawless execution. Our specialty is conceptualizing one of a kind of events that create a lifetime of memories. Whether in a ballroom, vineyard or beach, Charis' events are highly customized to reflect the essence of each clients' personalities and lifestyles. Charis' experienced team will design, plan and oversee all key elements of your event from start to finish to ensure your special day comes to life seamlessly.

77 Reviews for Charis Events & Design

77 Charis Events & Design Reviews

K
Kimberly

Getting married on 11/08/2019

I don't usually write reviews online but charis events deserves a 5-star review. They did an amazing job carrying out their job and the whole day went by so seamlessly! Thanks to the team, my best ... Read more friend was able to enjoy her wedding stress-free. Imagine that! I'm thinking of having charis events as my own wedding planner and would recommend anyone who is looking for one! Truly amazing!

R
Ruth

Getting married on 09/21/2019

I've attended a wedding this past weekend designed by Grace Song from Charis Events & Design and it was so BEAUTIFUL! I was in awe of the design and how things were decorative; I can definitely tell ... Read more that she and her team put a lot of work and effort for the day. As a guest, the way that Charis team had carried out the whole day was so smooth that I had a blast at my friend's wedding. Thank you so much for your work! I will be definitely recommending Grace to my friends and family for future references

Saulun
Joseph

Married on 03/23/2019

Organization, execution with style

Grace and her team were absolutely Amazing. Grace's creativity/vision is quite impressive. From my perspective as the groom - Her and her team are like a wedding swat team. They are incredibly well ... Read more well coordinated. Heck, I don't think I had to think at all... Everything was already set for us. They anticipated anything and everything we could have wanted. They made sure we were able to truly enjoy our wedding day. I was quite surprised how cool & collected they were regardless of all the curve balls we threw at them. I would highly recommend them for your luxury/upscale wedding.