Charismatic Bride

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Charismatic Bride

Charismatic Bride is an on-location hair and makeup service based out of Morgan Hill, California, Charismatic bride aims to be on top of trendy styles. With ongoing yearly education with over 20years in the beauty industry.

Whether you’re looking for a Soft/Natural look or something a bit more Glammed up.

Charismatic Bride is there to provide you and your Bridal party with the style and look of your dreams.

Charismatic Bride is fully licensed and Bonded and extensively trained to accommodate your hair and makeup services needs. Our packages included hair and makeup trials, you can be sure your look fits not only your personal style.

• Airbrush (included for brides extra price for bridal party)
  • Makeup Services- includes Contouring, Eye makeup, lashes,
  • Wedding party Makeup and Hair
  • Bridal Hair and makeup
  • On location for the wedding day

38 Reviews for Charismatic Bride

38 Charismatic Bride Reviews

Ronnie jo
Featured
Ronnie jo

Married on 09/22/2018

Lady of many talents

Teri is a very talented lady. She will take your ideas and perfect them. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with Teri Lacro, and I will definitely hire her again for any hair and makeup ... Read more services. Teri and her assistant showed up 100% for my girls and me on my wedding day. They provided hair and makeup services for four of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and aunt. We were all glowing by the time Teri and her assistant were done with our hair and makeup. I could not believe my eyes when I saw my finish look. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I know it was my wedding day but I honestly felt that Teri made me look flawless. I was beyond happy her services. Teri is also a very sweet and kind lady to work with. I would recommend her to any bride!

C
Carly

Married on 09/08/2018

Teri and her team made me not only feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day, but they also made my bridal party and moms feel stunning too! They arrived the morning of, on time (which is huge for a ... Read more super type A stress case like me) and they immediately got to work setting up. They were both so easy going, professional, and made me feel so calm all morning. I would absolutely recommend Teri to any bride that wants to look beautiful on her big day!

C
Carina

Married on 07/26/2018

Teri and her team were outstanding! She did a beautiful job on my girls and of course did fantastically with my hair and make up. I even made last minute changes on the spot for my hair and make up ... Read more and she had no problem with it and she executed it perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more :)