Charismatic Bride

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Charismatic Bride

Charismatic Bride is an on-location hair and makeup service. We travel to you on your special day. We are based out of San Jose & Morgan Hill & California, Charismatic bride aims to be on top of all Hair and makeup trendy. With ongoing yearly education with over 20years in the beauty industry. We thrive on long-lasting Classic timeless Bridal looks with a Modern Twist

Whether you’re looking for a Soft/Natural look or something a bit more Glammed up.

Charismatic Bride is there to provide you and your Bridal party with the style and look of your dreams.

Charismatic Bride is fully licensed and Insured. We are extensively trained to accommodate your hair and makeup services needs. Our packages included hair and makeup trials, you can be sure your look fits not only your personal style.

• Airbrush (included for brides extra price for the bridal party)
  • Makeup Services- includes Contouring, Eye makeup, lashes,
  • Wedding party Makeup and Hair
  • Bridal Hair and makeup
  • On location for the wedding day
  • Eye Lash Extention
  • Powder Brows (Permit makeup)
  • Microblading

41 Reviews for Charismatic Bride

41 Charismatic Bride Reviews

Rebecca
Featured
Rebecca Gates

Married on 06/08/2019

Teri the Talented

Teri is a very talented HMUA. She is prompt, patient, offers suggestions when asked, and delivers! She had my bridesmaids and I looking fabulous and on schedule, too! I needed some help figuring out ... Read more the best way to style my hair for the big day and (after discussion) Teri was able to create something even better than I had imagined! I drove on the freeway at 65mph with the top down between the ceremony and reception and my hair was still intact and looked great in all of my photos! I would highly recommend Teri and her team for your big day!

Ronnie jo
Ronnie jo

Married on 09/22/2018

Lady of many talents

Teri is a very talented lady. She will take your ideas and perfect them. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with Teri Lacro, and I will definitely hire her again for any hair and makeup ... Read more services. Teri and her assistant showed up 100% for my girls and me on my wedding day. They provided hair and makeup services for four of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and aunt. We were all glowing by the time Teri and her assistant were done with our hair and makeup. I could not believe my eyes when I saw my finish look. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I know it was my wedding day but I honestly felt that Teri made me look flawless. I was beyond happy her services. Teri is also a very sweet and kind lady to work with. I would recommend her to any bride!

C
Carly

Married on 09/08/2018

Teri and her team made me not only feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day, but they also made my bridal party and moms feel stunning too! They arrived the morning of, on time (which is huge for a ... Read more super type A stress case like me) and they immediately got to work setting up. They were both so easy going, professional, and made me feel so calm all morning. I would absolutely recommend Teri to any bride that wants to look beautiful on her big day!