Charizma Entertainment

Northbrook, IL · View map · Visit website

About Charizma Entertainment

Enchanted & Refined

Charizma’s Professional Emcee’s & DJ’s have years of experience in the Chicagoland wedding industry that allows them to weave a special thread of magic into your wedding reception. Charizma works closely with you to select your music, and will create an organized and precise timeline for your reception that reflects your vision leaving guests enamored.

Detailed and Personalized

• Online access to your planning forms & music requests
  • Private & customized dance lessons
  • Onsite venue meetings
  • In-house lighting, photo booth, and monogram demos

Spontaneous Perfection

Charizma’s unique brand of wedding entertainment is meticulously planned and passionately delivered.

205 Reviews for Charizma Entertainment

205 Charizma Entertainment Reviews

Alec
Featured
Alec Krabbe

Married on 06/22/2019

Way More Than Your Average DJ!

This company is absolutely amazing and they have really shaken up what my wife and I have come to expect from a "wedding DJ". Their use of a DJ/MC combo keeps the energy of reception moving the entire ... Read more time and they really know how to get EVERYONE up and moving! My wife and I first experienced Charizma Entertainment at my lifelong buddy's wedding where we first met the founder, Marz. Before the night was over he had received so many compliments that we just had to have him for our wedding the following summer. After sitting down and contacting them about the date Marz discovered he was booked, but assured us we would be in great hands with his partner, Walt. We initially thought that no one could top the MC performance that Marz brought at my buddy's wedding, but we were so mistaken! Walt absolutely rocked our wedding and yet again, the compliments flooded in! So many of our guests said that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding and we couldn't agree more! No matter who your MC/DJ crew is, this company will put on a performance you and your guests surely won't forget!

Dina
Dina Marie Saubert

Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding DJ in the biz!

We hired DJ Walt Downing via Charizma Entertainment and could not have been happier! Walt kept the party going all night long and ran the whole event like a true professional. I can not more highly ... Read more recommend Walt! If you want people to dance, laugh, and say "awwwwe" all night - hire Walt! If you want your event to be lame - hire anyone else. I still have people who come up to me and remark about how Walt is the best wedding DJ they have ever seen and they are right!

N
Nikki K

Married on 11/03/2018

Charisma/ Marz and Walt

Classy, fun, exciting, entertaining, energetic, interactive, and professional. They were absolutely AWESOME! They kept everyone of all ages entertained and dancing throughout the night ( ceremony, ... Read more cocktails, dinner, introductions, first dance, parents dances, and reception). Our guests were never bored ( even while dinner was being served). HIGHLY recommend!! If you want classy and entertaining for all, Charizma is the BEST choice for your DJ!!!