Charles Nusinov & Sons

Parkville, MD · View map

About Charles Nusinov & Sons

Since 1923, Charles Nusinov & Sons has been providing affordable fine jewelry, quality repair workmanship, and a total devotion to customer service. Thousands of couples over four generations have turned to Charles Nusinov & Sons for the symbols of their eternal love.

It's our lifetime commitment to you that inspired our slogan "Let's Grow Old Together!"

23 Reviews for Charles Nusinov & Sons

23 Charles Nusinov & Sons Reviews

R
Rachel

Getting married on 09/20/2019

I came to Charles nusinovs and sons because my parents had customized rings here before, and they exceeded my expectations. Marika did an amazing job with showing me options to combine my grandmothers ... Read more ring with my boyfriends grandmother ring to make the perfect wedding set, it was a very customized experience that I had not gotten from other retailers, I would 100% recommend them!

M
Michelle Dressel

Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing selection and customer service

Each and every time that I have shopped at Nusinov's I have been please by the quality, cost, and selection available. However, the most important part of the experience has been the outstanding ... Read more customer service provided by Markia Makris. She believes in educating the consumer and finding the best quality item at the customer's price point.

C
Chelsea

Married on 09/02/2018

We had an amazing experience here. Very personalized service. She showed me styles and designs that I would not have considered, but absolutely loved. Great prices. Read more We had an amazing experience here. Very personalized service. She showed me styles and designs that I would not have considered, but absolutely loved. Great prices.