Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers

Falls Church, VA · View map

About Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers

In 1987 Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers family owned operated business was established. They began their journey to change the way people bought certified diamonds in the Washington, Maryland and Virginia area. They specialize in custom made to order engagement rings, wedding bands and jewelry. Their dream to serve the Washington Metro area came true. Importing diamonds from the five diamond capitals of the world, they have established themselves as the leading diamond and custom jeweler in the area. Customer experience and customer service is their number one priority; they understand it begins with the relationship they have with each and every one of their guests. Trust, guidance and value are what set Charleston Alexander apart from other jewelers, diamond dealers and online companies. From designer settings to one of a kind master pieces, Charleston Alexander prides themselves on creating a diamond purchasing experience like no other.

100 Reviews for Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers

100 Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers Reviews

B
Bobby Farmer

Married on 06/07/2019

Highly CA recommend for wedding/engagement rings!

Wow... Is all I can say. I can’t say enough about the service I received from Karen and John at a Charleston Alexander. Karen is so friendly and welcoming. I walked in with no idea what style, what ... Read more size, or what type of diamond/ring I wanted. My fiancé gave me no hints or help prior to me going shopping. Thankfully Karen is able to match a ring with a persons style so well. She helped me pick out an individual center stone and match it perfectly with engagement setting and wedding band. It’s nice to see someone actually care about matching a ring with a persons personality, as opposed to people just wanting to make a sale. The ring turned out absolutely stunning! Words can’t describe how beautiful it is. My fiancé is absolutely obsessed with it and refuses to take it off! Lol I highly recommend going to Charleston Alexander if you’re ring or diamond shopping. I live pretty far away, but if I’m ever looking to upgrade or buy more diamonds I will 100% be making the trip to see Karen and John. They gave me such a good price and incredible customer service A++ 💍👍🏼

Sandy
Sandy

Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Engagement Ring

Charleston is a great place to purchase your engagement ring. They have great prices for your diamond and a great upgrading option. The warranty here is also great! I loved coming here and my husband ... Read more did a great job picking my ring from here. He said they were so accommodating and really understanding on the decision he was making. They made sure he gained a lot of knowledge on diamonds and picked an amazing one!

A
Anastasiia

Married on 12/17/2017

If you want to find a perfect ring go to Charleston Alexander and ask for Jana. She is absolutely the best at what she does! She helped me to find a perfect stone and was very attentive and followed ... Read more followed up with me on every stage of the process. We picked the stone and ordered it from their online website. But before my stone was shipped she did an additional quality control to make sure that it’s perfect. Unfortunately, it didn’t pass her quality check and she noticed some “cloud” inside it. Jana called me and told me about it even though I wouldn’t be able to notice it with the naked eye. She then found and ordered a different stone that was a much better quality and more expensive than the one I originally ordered but let me have it for the same price!!! When I came to pick up my ring I was absolutely in love with it! It’s PERFECT!!! Thank you Jana!!! You are the best!!!