Charleston Blooms

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Charleston Blooms

Charleston Blooms is a floral design studio in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Stunning floral arrangements created with diverse and unique flowers are a specialty of this business, adapting to how you envision the special day. The floral design professionals lend their expertise tp capturing the essence of your relationship while providing responsive and professional service.

Products Offered
This floral design business identifies their specialty as merging both classical and modern styles. The floral designers can sculpt imaginative floral décor for a variety of event themes, including whimsical, garden, elegant and more. Charleston Blooms offers a complimentary consultation, along with venue visit, delivery, setup and cleanup services as they design the perfect floral ambiance, which can include the following items:

• Aisle decor

M
Featured
Mary Ann

Married on 09/08/2018

True artists with caring hearts who go beyond your dreams to give you perfection at a surprisingly affordable price. You were a major part of giving my daughter her perfect day and I will be forever ... Read more grateful.

E
Emma

Married on 03/15/2019

Best vendor ever!

Charleston Blooms was our FAVORITE wedding vendor to work with by far! Mari and Penny were AMAZING! We fell in love with their bubbly personalities, spunk, positive spirit! Not only did they do a ... Read more phenomenal job with our flowers but helped us with several decorations and all the little details as well! They even offered to spray paint some of the decor items I wanted to change the colors on and remove pieces of their lanterns to make every detail perfect! SO SO sweet!! We were planning a destination wedding and Mari allowed us to ship items to her house and was extremely kind about it. They were more accommodating, flexible, and patient than we ever could have imagined. On top of that, they went above and beyond with the flowers and our wedding vision!! We could not have asked for better florists to do our wedding! We received SEVERAL compliments on our flowers and how gorgeous they looked! I would HIGHLY recommend any bride to choose Charleston Blooms for their wedding! Such a fun team to work with!!

K
Katie

Married on 07/28/2018

Charleston blooms was everything and more! I planned my wedding from out of town and they were very easy to work with and great at communicating. Mari and Penny gave me the flowers of my dreams and ... Read more all I did was describe a few colors/ flowers and they did it perfectly within budget (when other florists said they couldn’t fit my tight budget). I also used Penny and Mari as day of coordinators for my wedding. They were very eager to help me get everything perfect and stuck to my timeline since I had a separate location for my ceremony and reception. They decorated everything perfect and made sure the DJ and caterer stayed on the timeline! I wouldn’t have made it with out them and they made my wedding very fun and stress free! I didn’t have to worry about anything since I knew they were taking care of it all!! They even cleaned everything up after the wedding and packed all of our gifts and presents up for us!! They were amazing !! Highly recommend !!