Charleston Lash & Beauty Bar

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, SC · View map · Visit website

About Charleston Lash & Beauty Bar

Based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Charleston Lash & Beauty Bar is a bridal hairstylist and makeup artist. The company can come to you, whether you need wedding beauty services at your home, hotel or venue. From airbrush makeup to eyelash extensions, their creative hair and makeup techniques will help you get photo ready.

Experience
Jill Powell is a licensed esthetician, makeup artist and owner of Charleston Lash & Beauty Bar. She has more than 10 years of experience. The team also includes Hilary Converse, an esthetician and lash stylist, and Melanie Putnam, a master stylist.

This Charleston beauty service provides consultations and group discounts. They offer hair and makeup trials and on-site services. Examples of their hair, makeup, skin and tanning offerings include:

• Hair updos/styling

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 04/21/2017

I had a great experience working with Jill and Amber for my wedding. Amber did an AMAZING job on my spray tan a few days before the wedding, as well as my hair on the day of the wedding. Jill did my ... Read more makeup on the wedding day. I've never looked better! I seriously can't believe how awesome they made me look. This was also a destination wedding for me, and they were excellent at working with me remotely until I got down to Charleston. Couldn't speak more highly of them!

H
Heather

Married on 12/15/2017

Jill , is amazing! She did my makeup for my big day and listened to exactly what I wanted. She awesome to work with and really enjoys what she does. Thank you Jill for making me feel so beautiful on ... Read more on such an important day .

K
Karly

Married on 09/20/2017

Jill and Amber were so great to work with! We all loved our makeup and hair so much! Many thanks & highly recommend! Read more Jill and Amber were so great to work with! We all loved our makeup and hair so much! Many thanks & highly recommend!