Charlie Martin Photography

Johns Island, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Charlie Martin Photography

Charlie Martin is based in Charleston, South Carolina and provides refreshing, luxurious, and memorable experiences for couples in the happiest moments of their life. Charlie and his fiance Valarie love capturing special moments on their couples' wedding days and enjoy creating timeless images for their clients to cherish for years to come.

Charlie believes that the most important purchase that you make on your wedding day is choosing the right photographer. He makes sure that he beautifully documents your celebration from start to finish. Some of the services that are offered at Charlie Martin Photography include:

• Additional hours

Cristen
Featured
Cristen Vaughn

Married on 04/11/2019

Will definitely hire again! Amazing photos and FUN TIME!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Charlie Martin Photography! I hired him to photograph my bachelorette weekend in Charleston/Isle of Palms, and he was so responsive throughout the whole ... Read more process. He made the day SO FUN and relaxing, and he was able to capture everything I wanted for the weekend. I am SO happy I decided to get the bachelorette weekend photographed with Charlie (and Valerie) as I will have these memories and photos with all of my best girlfriends (and bridesman) forever. I hope to hire Charlie again for more photography in the future. FIVE STARS!!

Shelby
Shelby Ray

Getting married on 04/22/2022

Breathtaking results

Charlie is absolutely hands-down the best photographer I have ever dealt with! He works so well with people and was especially kind with my fiancé and I. He knows just the right angles and just the ... Read more right positioning in his photography as well as perfect timing of the right light needed in photos. It was nothing but a positive experience with Charlie and I highly recommend you to use him for your photos as well! He put all of our needs first before his own and it was overall an outstanding experience.

Erin
Erin

Married on 06/22/2019

The best Charleston bachelorette photoshoot experience EVER

I wanted to surprise my bridesmaids with a photoshoot for my bachelorette party in downtown Charleston. I stumbled upon Charlie and am SO thrilled I did! Our photoshoot with him was absolutely ... Read more incredible and tons of fun. He is such a joy to be around- funny, kind, positive, upbeat, attentive and so genuine. Charlie did an awesome job at posing us and made sure to take us to every location we wanted to shoot at! He took his time and made us feel comfortable from the very start. Everything felt so natural and easy. We laughed and had fun with it the entire time!!! The photos turned out absolutely GORGEOUS- I really can’t get over how beautiful and timeless they all are and how truly talented he is!!! Charlie really went above and beyond to make our day special and to have lovely pictures to remember our trip by. I really appreciated his flexibility and willingness to make it a day to remember for me and my best friends. I cannot recommend Charlie enough for any of your life events- as a bride, I would trust him as my photographer for any of my big events and am so thankful he was able to capture these moments for me. THANK YOU CHARLIE!!! 12/10!!!