Charlie Palmer Steak Washington DC

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Charlie Palmer Steak Washington DC

Charlie Palmer Steak Washington DC is a restaurant where couples can host a private wedding event in the Washington, D.C. area. At this elegant city establishment, couples can celebrate their wedding in one of the venue’s many private dining rooms. From a giant tented outdoor space to a rooftop celebration, this venue has it all. The restaurant is just a seven-minute walk from the United States Capitol building.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue opens its doors for up to 220 wedding guests for a reception style event on our rooftop terrace. At Charlie Palmer Steak Washington DC, couples can celebrate their ceremony, engagement party, reception, or rehearsal dinner. The private dining rooms in this restaurant are modern and classic, with room for 10 to 200 guests for a seated dinner. This is the perfect location for a rehearsal dinner or wedding reception. For a cocktail hour, the maximum standing capacity is 220 guests. On the ninth floor of the building couples can also host their wedding event. The windows from this event space offer panoramic views of the nearby United States Capitol. For the best views however, couples can use the rooftop of the building. This open-air space allows couples to host wedding ceremonies or receptions under a circular tented gazebo. With open sides, couples and guests can look out at the city all around them, particularly at the Capitol Building.

Couples will find a number of accommodating services available when planning their big day at Charlie Palmer Steak Washington DC. Some of these services include:

• Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • In-house catering
  • Setup

Cuisine
Full bar service includes bartenders working an open bar for the couple’s big day. All the alcohol is provided by the venue so that couples don’t have to worry about supplying it themselves or through a catering service. They don’t even need to worry about hiring a caterer because the restaurant’s experienced chefs create mouthwatering dishes for couples and guests. For those with dietary restrictions, items can be prepared gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, vegan, or vegetarian. These creations can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet

7 Charlie Palmer Steak Washington DC Reviews

K
Katie

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Multiple people approached me at our engagement party & said the food we served was THE BEST they had EVER had at an event! Charlie Palmer Steak is known to have amazing food but their catering was ... Read more just as extraordinary! It was delicious and I wish I could go back in time and eat more! I cannot say enough about how high quality the food was and working with the Charlie Palmer team was awesome! They let me think outside the box and create a unique menu with food Chris and I love! See the photos I posted for some of the AMAZING hors d’oeurves, mains, & desserts we served. Also, their bar is FAB! Read my entire review here - http://www.thedcdarlings.com/2018/06/13/the-dc-darlings-engagement-party/

H
Heidi

Married on 10/21/2017

Our experience at Charlie Palmer for our daughters wedding was exceptional. Many guests commented on the delicious food, excellent service and beautiful setting. Tracy our event manager was friendly ... Read more and professional. I highly recommend this venue. We had 115 guests and there was ample room for dancing. The guests loved being so close to the Capitol. We wanted a wedding with real DC flavor and the location and service provided just that. The restaurant was a beautiful setting!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/05/2017

I chose Charlie Palmer for my rehearsal dinner and out-of-town-guest cocktail party and couldn't have picked a more perfect venue. Tracy was so wonderful to work with; she was extremely responsive (I ... Read more was shocked about how quickly she responded to several of my emails) and even allowed us to come in to taste some of the house wines. The rehearsal dinner was fantastic! We loved the beef filet and sides, and the service was perfect. We transitioned to a cocktail party in the room next door, which was also perfect. The room was fantastic, and our guests had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend Tracy Kinnahan and Charlie Palmer DC for anyone looking for an outstanding venue for a special occasion. We cannot wait to go back!