Charlotte Berkeley Photography

Beaufort, SC · View map · Visit website

About Charlotte Berkeley Photography

Charlotte Berkeley Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Beaufort, South Carolina. Charlotte is a portrait and lifestyle photographer who loves adventure, outdoor weddings, and intimate elopements. All of her photos are captured with the purpose of showcasing the unique love and personality of the happy couple. While she is native to Beaufort, she is willing to travel the world for her clients, from the East Coast to across the Atlantic Ocean. With Charlotte by your side, you can capture wedding photos that you and your loved ones can cherish for a lifetime.

Charlotte Berkeley Photography specializes in capturing photos that are contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional in style. Charlotte can also provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, and prints for their special day. Some of the services that she and her team offer include:

• Additional hours

M
Maria

Married on 10/13/2018

Simple and fun!

Charlotte and Heather were amazing at our wedding! The photos and portraits that they got of the day were stunning! They captured everything perfectly and made the whole process so simple. Everything ... Read more from deciding on photography spots to ordering prints was a piece of cake! Highly recommend :)

L
Lexy

Married on 06/09/2018

Hands down, the best part of our wedding planning was finding Charlotte! From the moment she responded to our inquiry we felt a huge weight lifted, I could tell she genuinely cared about our big day ... Read more and she was so attentive in answering my many questions. Honestly she felt more like a friend than like a vendor, and everyone at our wedding just loved her (even my MIL)! As expected, the photos were to die for!!! Our day went by so quickly, but what Charlotte captured preserves every single one of the emotions and special moments from our day. I seriously could not recommend her any more!

B
Bonnie

Married on 03/10/2018

Charlotte is absolutely amazing! She not only photographed our engagement photos, but also flew out to Salt Lake City, UT to photograph our entire wedding festivities! I couldn't have been happier ... Read more with how our photos turned out. I had been stressing out on how we were going to find someone as great as she was in UT, but she solved all of our problems when she agreed to travel for our big day. My husband is not a natural in front of the camera, but Charlotte made him feel comfortable and the pictures reflected our happiness (instead of his awkwardness haha). She is the only photographer I will ever need! You can't go wrong hiring Charlotte for your big day.