Charlotte Strings for Events

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Charlotte Strings for Events

Charlotte Strings for Events is a group of professional musicians that provides beautiful and affordable string music for your wedding day or other special event in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas. We offer flexible repertoire of both traditional and contemporary/pop music styles perfectly suited to set the stage for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, party, or other private event.

Charlotte Strings for Events strives to provide special attention to personal music planning and it is their goal to provide a flawless performance that will elevate and highlight your event above the rest.

Charlotte Strings For Events offers a variety of musical styles for your event such as: classical, worship, and modern/pop. These styles are perfect for your prelude, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception. Services offered include:

• Instrumental-duo

Tasnuva
Tasnuva Zaman

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful music

We met Charlotte Strings at the PWG wedding show in Charlotte. My fiance and I fell immediately in love with their beautiful, harmonious sound and knew we had to have them at our ceremony and cocktail ... Read more out. It was a dream of mine to have live, classical music playing as I walked down the aisle and now I will have it. Sakira was very professional and we handled the details contracts and payments easily via email and online. She is very detail oriented and you receive a lot of information. I enjoy working with vendors who are detail oriented and careful with details because that is how I am. I am really looking forward to our partnership.

L
Liz Edwards

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

The strings we hired were just perfect. They provided an element of classiness and fun which is exactly what I wanted for our wedding. We hired a string quartet and they played while my guests ... Read more arrived, they provided music for my wedding ceremony, and our cocktail hour. Sakira was very friendly and prompt and she made the entire process very easy. Thank you Charlotte Strings!

T
Tisha Vandemore

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!!

We had the honor of the Charlotte Strings Quartet to play at the prelude to our daughter’s wedding and during the ceremony. This group is incredibly talented. Their music is absolutely beautiful. ... Read more Large variety of music to choose from. Our guests were mesmerized and sung their praises of how they could listen to them for hours. 100% performance and value. Highly recommend if you are looking for a special addition to your event!