Charlotte Strings for Events

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Charlotte Strings for Events

Charlotte Strings for Events is a group of professional musicians that provides beautiful and affordable string music for your wedding day or other special event in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas. We offer flexible repertoire of both traditional and contemporary/pop music styles perfectly suited to set the stage for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, party, or other private event.

Charlotte Strings for Events strives to provide special attention to personal music planning and it is their goal to provide a flawless performance that will elevate and highlight your event above the rest.

Charlotte Strings For Events offers a variety of musical styles for your event such as: classical, worship, and modern/pop. These styles are perfect for your prelude, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception. Services offered include:

• Instrumental-duo

Tasnuva
Tasnuva Zaman

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful music

We met Charlotte Strings at the PWG wedding show in Charlotte. My fiance and I fell immediately in love with their beautiful, harmonious sound and knew we had to have them at our ceremony and cocktail ... Read more out. It was a dream of mine to have live, classical music playing as I walked down the aisle and now I will have it. Sakira was very professional and we handled the details contracts and payments easily via email and online. She is very detail oriented and you receive a lot of information. I enjoy working with vendors who are detail oriented and careful with details because that is how I am. I am really looking forward to our partnership.

G
Gabrielle Christensen

Married on 07/20/2019

Very professional and talented

The Charlotte Strings were a dream to work with. I hired the string quartet to play at our wedding ceremony and they also provided music for my guests as they arrived. The quality and level of their ... Read more services was top notch and I appreciated Sakira's quick communication and insight whenever I had a question. Very professional. I am a very happy customer!

C
Chrystal Hughes

Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect music for our wedding

We kept our wedding planning simple, geared towards one goal: we wanted it to be romantic and memorable. I knew I wanted string musicians for our wedding ceremony as I've seen in the movies :-) and we ... Read more were so lucky to have found the Charlotte Strings and that they were available for our date. They were a hit! I loved walking down the aisle to their gorgeous music, and my guests loved them during the cocktail hour. Worth every penny! Thank you for your talents and for making our wedding ceremony so romantic and beautiful.