Charm City Cakes West

West Hollywood, CA · View map

About Charm City Cakes West

Charm City Cakes is known for outlandish designs, inspired and delicious cakes, yummy flavors, and be it a birthday, bar-mitzvah, wedding, or movie premiere, a constant commitment to making clients’ wishes come to fruition. The cakes emerge from a working culture where the community is one of mutual respect, and where the loftiest goals are fun, joy, silliness, laughter, and a continued focus on creating cakes that make people smile.

6 Reviews for Charm City Cakes West

6 Charm City Cakes West Reviews

C
Christine

Married on 03/10/2018

Charm City Cakes is hands down the best cake we've ever had. We already have ordered cakes from them before and I don't think we looked anywhere else when it came time to ordering a cake for our ... Read more wedding. The whole process was ridiculously easy. Their team answered the 5 million questions I had in record time and they were so open to giving us our dream cake! When we went in for our tasting (easily the best part of wedding planning), we asked about a flavor they used to make that we loved and didn't see on their list anymore. Guess what? They let us bring that flavor back for our wedding cake! Now for the important parts... all our guests were in love with how our cake looked! I've never seen so many people take pictures of a cake before! When it was finally time to eat it, we got even more compliments! We chose a total of 4 (!!) different flavors for cake and everyone loved them all. We had lemon poppyseed, strawberry shortcake, beurre noisette, and red velvet. All are equally outstanding! Definitely recommend them for any special cakes! It is worth every penny.

L
Laura

Married on 10/09/2015

It was such a surreal experience to work with Charm City Cakes West since I have been such a huge fan of the TV show "Ace of Cakes" and was always so impressed with the creativity of Duff and his ... Read more team! I never imagined that one day my wedding cake would actually be created by his team on the west coast. Everything was handled extremely professional from the cake tasting to the design and the delivery. The team is not only creative but super flexible and excited to collaborate on the design with my husband and his colleagues at the 3DS Culinary Labs on Melrose Avenue. The outcome was a fantastic 3D printed cake topper on a gorgeous cake made of strawberry and cream. Did I mention that it was truly divine tasting? Thank you to everyone at Charm City Cakes West and the 3DS Culinary labs for making my dream come true!

G
Gabrielle

Married on 06/14/2015

Our cake was gorgeous AND delicious! Our original artist really listened to what I was going for and delivered a stunning sketch that was beautifully realized on the day! They even called a few days ... Read more before the wedding to say Duff was working on the cake himself!