Charm City Connections

Perry Hall, Maryland · View map

About Charm City Connections

Charm City Connections is a transportation company that provides limo services in Perry Hall, Maryland. They will make sure that you get to your wedding on time and in style. Their team is professional, courteous and ready to turn your dreams into reality. Whether you want a stretch limousine or party bus, Charm City Connections will exceed your expectations. They provide luxury transportation throughout Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and the surrounding areas.

The transportation company is determined to satisfy your wedding transportation needs. They can accommodate one-way trips, round trips or multiple locations. Couples may choose from:

• Stretch limousines

9 Charm City Connections Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you Charm City Connections for being a part of my big day! From beginning to end, CCC provided exactly what they promised. Two days before the wedding, I needed to add extra transportation and ... Read more Sunny went above and beyond to accommodate my request. The chauffeur, Robert, was polite and had just the right amount of sense of humor for the big day. Our guests were beyond grateful for the transportation services. It was a huge relief to have a wonderful and reliable company on such a stressful day. Thanks again.

User6897172

2+ years ago

Amazing service. I would definitely recommend Charm City Connections to anyone needing their services. The chauffeur was extremely polite and helpful for any accommodations that our wedding party ... Read more needed. They are punctual and professional and helped make our wedding a little less stressful with the transportation.

D
Danny

Married on 03/13/2016

I wanted to thank Charm City Connections for “An Affair to Remember Limousines” and exceeding my expectations and for helping make my wedding a complete success and a day that we will be remembered ... Read more forever. From start to finish, Charm City Connections provided exactly what they promised with top of the line limousines and The Best Chauffeur (Adam) that went above and beyond to make the wedding party and all of my guest feel special. I can’t say enough about him. He arrived 30 minutes early with roses for my wife, helped the wedding party in and out of the Limo with The Red Carpet, opened doors and assisting inside the Wedding Venue to make sure everything went smoothly. For my guest using the second Limo traveling between the hotel and reception, (Mike) was a true professional who assisted my elderly guest in and out of the Limo and making sure everyone was comfortable and safe. For anyone considering getting a second limo for the reception, I highly recommend it. Our guest thoroughly enjoyed the experience and my wife and I were able to relax knowing our guest arrived and were returned back to the hotel safely and in style. Thanks Again. Danny Shams