Charmed by Tonya

Tomball, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Charmed by Tonya

Charmed by Tonya is a hair and makeup team based out of Tomball, Texas, that serves the Houston region. Owner Tonya and her talented team of artists would love to join you on your wedding day to celebrate such a beautiful occasion. They are determined to use their skills and experience to help you look and feel amazing.

Charmed by Tonya offers couples consultations so they may discuss what services they would like for their big day. Tonya’s team of stylists would also be happy to help with hair and makeup services for groups of up to 15 people. They offer hair and makeup trials to practice and perfect looks prior to your wedding and will also travel to you on the big day. Charmed by Tonya offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Updos/styling

J
Featured
Jeni

Married on 12/08/2012

I got married this past Saturday and Tonya was amazing! She was very responsive from the beginning when I contacted her. She was thorough and detailed and really knows her products. I have sensitive ... Read more skin and she worked with me to make sure I was happy/comfortable with her creation. She did my hair/makeup + my three bridesmaids and ALL of us looked incredible! We received SOOO many compliments. Half of my maids live out-of-town as well and she was so good, they asked her if she would travel. Seriously, book Tonya because that's just one less thing you'll have to worry about. I will definitely contact her again!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/12/2018

Tonya was amazing! I couldn't have asked for better. I was extremely pleased with not only how I looked on my special day, but all of my bridesmaids as well. Read more Tonya was amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for better. I was extremely pleased with not only how I looked on my special day, but all of my bridesmaids as well.

H
Heather

Married on 12/16/2017

Tonya was incredible! Everyone looked gorgeous! We got started an hour late because of scheduling issue that neither of us were included in and Tonya and her assistant still finished on time. She is ... Read more is so easy to talk to and really listens to what you want. When I was looking for a hair and makeup person, my biggest deal breaker was all of the people in the pictures looking the same. Tonya definitely didn't do that! She worked with each person's face shape and the style of makeup and hair they were wanting. I will definitely use Tonya for special events in the future!