Charmed Eyes

Bayamon, PR · View map

About Charmed Eyes

Charmed Eyes is a company dedicated to making a maneraprofesional makeups and innovative. My name is Pérez del Valle Namir and I work as a professional makeup artist for 11 years. My vision is to create innovative concepts through my makeup and take art at its finest. My greatest wish esllegar where imagination and beauty have no limits. My mission is to work with excellence which can get to create my own company and work as well with artists and reputable companies. I graduated as a Cosmetologist at the Institute of Banking, I worked for 5 years as a beauty consultant for ElizabethArden. He has worked for different types of events and activities, dediseñadores gateways. Also Realizoartículos beauty magazine, Viewpoint: Director Madonna Fonseca, RevistaModa child with Director Kenneth Sepulveda, IMAGE Magazine, Magazine and Music Videos as FBI Yandel, Kevin Rivas, Krone Model Agency Unica By Desiree Lawry, Miss Universe & El Nuevo Dia.

Charmed Eyes addition to being a professional makeup artist, has her own line of cosmetics and is known for creating innovative and creative makeup. Each of the work done symbolize a challenge in which a work of art on display.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Charmed Eyes FAQ